Fraser Forster or The Scottish Football Thread.

mls1-CelticFC

Your fellow fan wrote him off, said he'd be third choice etc. 'My nan could be a good keeper in that league'. Fantastic players are plain and clear to see no matter what league you're in. Only in the last few years 3 of our fantastic players have done just as we suspected in Forster, van Dijk and Wanyama.

What a strange young man you are.

The fact he has to come onto a forum for one of the worst teams in the Premier League to give it the big'un shows how shit Celtic are.

Fwiw I'm not arsed about Forster, he's turned into a canny keeper but he's still a puncher and makes some real glaring errors on top of that as PL said it's not like we have any control over who the club sells and buys. You can revel in some of your ex players playing pretty well at Southampton, how thrilling.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Rangers again illustrating what a basket case of a club they are.

No idea what's going on.

Looks like they have tried to devise a plan at the start/middle of this week to leave Rangers without actually resigning or being sacked and have asked the club's board to waive compensation to join another team (Notts Forest apparently). Then Forest then backed out the deal and they chose Gary Brazil instead. :lol:

Now the club's board have called their bluff after the agent tried to retract the deal on Wednesday/Thursday.

The Chairman isn't happy that the gap between Rangers and Celtic is 27 points and he wasn't impressed with the signing policy either - so it suited him for Warburton etc to get to feck.

But really fuck knows, this is shit I've read on the Rangers forum I browse on every couple of days.

Edited by Lackie92

They are 4th which is decent, he's signed some clever players and they just spanked Rangers 4-1 last week, so he's doing okay. :lol:

Cheers, I have high hopes for that lad. 

Hope he doesn't stay in Scottish football too long. Get himself some experience, do well, then move back to the Championship and build a team for the Premier League

No idea what's going on.

Looks like they have tried to devise a plan at the start/middle of this week to leave Rangers without actually resigning or being sacked and have asked the club's board to waive compensation to join another team (Notts Forest apparently). Then Forest then backed out the deal and they chose Gary Brazil instead. :lol:

Now the club's board have called their bluff after the agent tried to retract the deal on Wednesday/Thursday.

The Chairman isn't happy that the gap between Rangers and Celtic is 27 points and he wasn't impressed with the signing policy either - so it suited him for Warburton etc to get to feck.

But really fuck knows, this is shit I've read on the Rangers forum I browse on every couple of days.

Is that Gary Brazil from NUFC? :lol:

I assumed he'd be a sales rep or something? Never heard of him in football since around 1989-ish.

Cheers, I have high hopes for that lad. 

Hope he doesn't stay in Scottish football too long. Get himself some experience, do well, then move back to the Championship and build a team for the Premier League

I think this job is his breakthrough opportunity and he will use it as a platform for just that. Robbie Neilson (predecessor at Hearts) has practically done the same thing - he left before Christmas to take over at MK Dons.

Is that Gary Brazil from NUFC? :lol:

I assumed he'd be a sales rep or something? Never heard of him in football since around 1989-ish.

He's a youth coach or something at Forest, he was caretaker manager back in 2012 as well so not the first time he's taken over first team duties.

• 1 month later...