Fraser Forster or The Scottish Football Thread.

mls1-CelticFC

Luckasz Zaluska (Celtic sub goalie)- Poland - 1 cap 2009

Matthews- Wales - 7 caps, 3 starts

Ledley-Wales - 41 caps

Samaras-Greece - 53 caps, 7 goals proven not capable of cutting the PL

Stokes-Republic of Ireland (Pre trappantoni dispute) - 4 caps too tired to represent his country

Cha du ri- South Korea - 65 caps

Ki Sung Yueng- south Korea - 45 caps

Biram Kayal- Israel - 21 caps

Thomas rogne-Norway - 1 cap in 2009

Morten Rasmussen-denmark - 5 caps, behind bendtner left out of last world cup

James Forrest- Scotland - 5 caps...scotland

Scott brown- Scotland - 28 caps

Kris Commons- Scotland - 9 caps

Emilio Izagyirre- Honduras - 47 caps

Victor wanyama- Kenya - 16 caps

Mikael lustig- Sweden - 23 caps

Dan Majstorovic- Sweden - 48 caps

Darren o'dea- republic of Ireland - 14 caps, played for leeds this season

Paddy McCourt-northern Ireland - 10 caps

Niall McGinn-northern Ireland - 17 caps

now Ill remove anyone for a nation that isnt in fifas top 30

Samaras-Greece - 53 caps, 7 goals proven not capable of cutting the PL

Stokes-Republic of Ireland (Pre trappantoni dispute) - 4 caps too tired to represent his country

Thomas rogne-Norway - 1 cap in 2009

Morten Rasmussen-denmark - 5 caps, behind bendtner left out of last world cup

Mikael lustig- Sweden - 23 caps

Dan Majstorovic- Sweden - 48 caps

Darren o'dea- republic of Ireland - 14 caps, played for leeds this season

Celtic are well good

I think Izaguirre is probably good enough to play for us like. I've watched him a few times, and he's got something. Very comfortable on the ball. The rest are about Cardiff's level or worse other than Paddy McCourt, who could be as good as most, if he was at a big club and coached properly. Most skillful player I've seen in Scotland for years.

I think Izaguirre is probably good enough to play for us like. I've watched him a few times, and he's got something. Very comfortable on the ball. The rest are about Cardiff's level or worse other than Paddy McCourt, who could be as good as most, if he was at a big club and coached properly. Most skillful player I've seen in Scotland for years.

The Celtic fan might correct me on this if I'm wrong, but I think McCourt's problem is he has serious fitness issues that means he can't play week in week out.

The Celtic fan might correct me on this if I'm wrong, but I think McCourt's problem is he has serious fitness issues that means he can't play week in week out.

Aye, Neil Lennon told me that a few years back.

Yeah Paddy Mccourts fitness has hindered his appearances. He however is a crap player and is seen by Celtic fans as a cult hero as he is basically a fan living the dream and can't cut it in the spl.

I have to laugh at your turning your nose up at Honduras, they are one of the better teams in CONCACAF. They have players such as Wilson Palacios, Figueroa of Wigan, izzaguire of us, David Suaso and Georgie Welcome.

How many years do you think it is since Celtic had a better side than us. You have to be talking at least 20.

Bullshit! Your saying that when we had Henrik larsson, lubo moravcik, Christ Sutton, John Hartson, Neil Lennon, stan petrov, didier agathe, craig Bellamy and getting to the uefa cup final in 2003 you were better than us? Rubbish. Shearer was carrying you through that time.

And the international players I mentioned, I never said they were all good players (most are).

About samaras, he really isn't a striker, he is a winger who sometimes plays as striker so his scoring record isn't that bad. He is playing the best football he has ever played at the moment, player of the season candidate.

Bullshit! Your saying that when we had Henrik larsson, lubo moravcik, Christ Sutton, John Hartson, Neil Lennon, stan petrov, didier agathe, craig Bellamy and getting to the uefa cup final in 2003 you were better than us? Rubbish. Shearer was carrying you through that time.

Is that it?

Especially pathetic as we loaned you Bellamy in the first place! :lol:

:lol: Sorry, we were too busy in the Champions League, playing the likes of Juventus, Feyenoord, Barca and Inter.

Given, Solano, Dyer, Shearer, Speed, Woodgate, Robert and Bellamy (who played for us that season) all would have got in your team easily. We were in the Champions league beating Juventus and Feyernoord and drawing with Inter. Hope you keep Forster and we never have to suffer your drivel again.

Given, Solano, Dyer, Shearer, Speed, Woodgate, Robert and Bellamy (who played for us that season) all would have got in your team easily. We were in the Champions league beating Juventus and Feyernoord and drawing with Inter. Hope you keep Forster and we never have to suffer your drivel again.

I'm sorry but we also beat juventus and drew with inter. We also defeated Liverpool, barcelona too.

From Gordon strachan era we defeated the mighty AC Milan and lost to Barcelona 2-3 with our "terrible pub team". Also defeated benfica and shakhtar Donetsk when they had Brando etc.

Edited by mls1-CelticFC

We also beat your mighty Manchester united at home and lost 3-2 at old Trafford. Defeated Stuttgart also when they were at their top.

Edited by mls1-CelticFC

mls1-CelticFC - Your breakdown is funny. Well, funny & desperate.

You'll do well to command any respect out of us for your tin pot league, what McFaul is saying is right & if it's not it's close.

What I'm miffed at is your stuck on planet england who see yourselves and the epl as the best league in the world and you will storm the Europa league. You never give any other team in your league or other leagues respect and compare players with the epl when you yourselves don't know how they play and hit out with statements like "paddy McCourt could play in the premier league" when he can't he's is rotten. You think you know the spl better than anyone else too. When you don't especially when you can't name players from it so you can't give a proper opinion on it.

I wil? Now take an absence from this site and would ask admin to delete my account please, you all obviously don't like debate and are set on your ways.

celtic-1967-gallery.jpgscotland-independence-654620018.jpg

Edited by mls1-CelticFC

I would probably say that the Bundesliga is the best in the world - for competition, treatment of fans & economic sense, however I think for player attarction and spectacle the Premier League probably is the best in the world, bear in mind the Champions League winners - who we turned over & finished above - finished 6th in it.

Nobody is saying we'll ''storm'' the Europa league either.

I think generally - people think the SPL is a joke - because it is - so when you come on here expect it to be treat like a joke & when you give it Billy big bollocks about being a massive club we'll be laughing at that too.