Fraser Forster or The Scottish Football Thread.

mls1-CelticFC

Fuck all wrong with Krul man, tell you're a fucking woman never bastard happy :lol:

I'd rather have kept FF but understood he wanted first team football which he wasn't and wouldn't get here.

No regrets, no.

Been up for hours now, can't sleep. Once again my dreams are filled with regret for the sale of Forster. I've been trying to put it past me, ive taken sleeping pills and even been to a psychiatrist but every night as soon as I close my eyes images of Fraser are in my mind. WHY DID WE HAVE TO LET HIM GO I'M SO REGRETFUL.

Forster and Eliot are probably at the same level ability-wise.

When we sell Eliot to Celtic and he's making token appearances in the Champions League then I'll be more concerned we're selling you all of our 'best' goalkeeping talent.

Forster and Eliot are probably at the same level ability-wise.

When we sell Eliot to Celtic and he's making token appearances in the Champions League then I'll be more concerned we're selling you all of our 'best' goalkeeping talent.

So the England call-up doesnt mean shit to you?

The fact Fraser Forster has even been included in an England squad points to the fact as a nation we have never had shiter keepers than we do now.

Fraser Forster is a very average error prone keeper, he has size as an advantage, but mediocre handling at best. He was never ever going to be good enough for Newcastle, his performance in this game was arguably the worst I've ever seen from a toon keeper http://nufc.com/html/2011-12html/2011-07-31leeds-a-f.html The fact of the matter is, if Forster was any good, and everyone knows this is true deep down, there's no way he'd be playing at Celtic. It's a harsh fact for Celtic fans, but level headed ones who aren't deluded (1 in 100) will know it's true.

It's not like an Italian or German cap that you have to earn.

They give England caps away like they're going out of fashion. Zaha, Sterling, Osman etc recently got one for little reason. Kevin Davies got one when he was 31.

IIRC Jack Butland got a call up around the same time when he was playing in the lower leagues.