Fraser Forster or The Scottish Football Thread.

mls1-CelticFC

:lol: The club staff saw him and Krul every day for years. No doubt they were comparing them that whole time. Krul is the better keeper if Forster was we'd still have him not sure why this confuses Celtic fans, he was pushing for first team footy not neccessarily a move away but when we couldn't offer it we shipped him out. I've seen plenty from both keepers and Krul is far superior, of course I'd still like to have him as backup but back up keepers isn't really a topic all that worthy of much discussion tbh.

As for the England cap thing wasn't Butland taken to the euros after less than 10 appearances for Birmingham 1st team :lol: takes nowt to get called up now, like Tom mentioned young up and comers like Zaha already have caps.

You're all forgetting the plethora of world class attacking talent Forster has to face every game up there!

Don't tell me you have never heard of Niall McGinn, William McKay or Leigh Griffins ffs!

You can because in his first season at Celtic he looked a bit dodgy and even their own fans were split on him. I've said before, just because it's the SPL doesn't mean you can't see who's a good player and who isn't. I could have told you that Conor Sammon and Kenny Miller were shit even when they were banging in the goals, and that Jelavic was going to be a success. Didn't expect Naismith to be a hit at Everton though.

Omg brock still insists I'm Lbt.... somebody needs teaching, the special people kind.

I was fairly sure that you were different people before but since he's gone you've been a lot more visibly irritating, so either you are the same person or you've taken it upon yourself to become as annoying as LBT was. Whichever it is makes you a twat anyway so please fuck off.

I was fairly sure that you were different people before but since he's gone you've been a lot more visibly irritating, so either you are the same person or you've taken it upon yourself to become as annoying as LBT was. Whichever it is makes you a twat anyway so please fuck off.

*letting bra straps fall down, so luckyluke wont think I should fuck off*...

I couldn't give a rats arse if any of our players get international call ups tbh - the fewer that called up the better.

Do I regret us selling FF? I'd have preferred he'd stayed but he wanted first team football - it was him or Krul and we certainly kept the better option.

As for Celtic - tremendous club that, rejoicing that the only club who could challenge them were relegated 3 divisions. Must be so rewarding this season watching your team walk it. Akin to cheating at Championship Manager IYAM.

Edited by Craig

As for Celtic - tremendous club that, rejoicing that the only club who could challenge them were relegated 3 divisions. Must be so rewarding this season watching your team walk it. Akin to cheating at Championship Manager IYAM.

Celtic have lost more times than Man Utd in the league this season, and the gap between 1st and 2nd in both leagues is virtually the same.

I know it must seem like I only comment on Scottish stuff on here, but as you all see much more of Newcastle than me I prefer to just lurk on the other threads. The SPL is a topic I do know about though.

You can because in his first season at Celtic he looked a bit dodgy and even their own fans were split on him. I've said before, just because it's the SPL doesn't mean you can't see who's a good player and who isn't. I could have told you that Conor Sammon and Kenny Miller were shit even when they were banging in the goals, and that Jelavic was going to be a success. Didn't expect Naismith to be a hit at Everton though.

Funny thing was Jelavic wasn't the best striker and still wouldn't be in the spl right now.

It's the fact that spl gets no credit which is laughable.

You're kidding right? :lol:

If Newcastle had played in that league for the last 15 years we would have won it at least 12 times as well as sweeping up the cups.

It's a mickey mouse league man. :lol:

You're kidding right? :lol:

If Newcastle had played in that league for the last 15 years we would have won it at least 12 times as well as sweeping up the cups.

It's a mickey mouse league man. :lol:

Once again, you wouldn't be on the same cash, no demba bas, no cisse's, no cabayes.

Once again, you wouldn't be on the same cash, no demba bas, no cisse's, no cabayes.

So fucking what - our Championship team - would have won the SPL. Probably by the same points margin. It's a joke league, 12 teams ffs! :lol:

You compare spl to championship/league 1 level, you go and see Cardiff city or Middlesbrough do what we done.

You can't beat lower league opposition consistently in the cups from lower leagues, what makes you think it would be a stroll up here in the cups.

Edited by mls1-CelticFC