Acid

Tooj

Have a double dipped, super strawberry on me kiddo

Strawberry_LSD.thumb.gif

class ! aye thats them 'double dipped' beauts :lol: .

finishing at work here might post tales later iicba

tell y what like - ill be fucked if ive been able to get hold of trips anymore

Edit - remember i once printed a sheet of 120gms paper and cut perforations with scalpel along metal ruler and sold them to some goon for £30 once !

'sold as seen' tbh

Edited by LoveTheBobby

Strawberry_LSD.thumb.gif

Edit - remember i once printed a sheet of 120gms paper and cut perforations with scalpel along metal ruler and sold them to some goon for £30 once !

'sold as seen' tbh

There was some knocking about a while back iirc £5 a piece though

Strawberry_LSD.thumb.gif

'sold as seen' tbh

well if y hear n all that . .

been meaning to give one of those mushroom kits a go , did quite a bit reading about the whole carry on . pretty involved stuff / loads of strains .

Strawberry_LSD.thumb.gif

'sold as seen' tbh

:lol:

Strawberry_LSD.thumb.gif

'sold as seen' tbh

well if y hear n all that . .

been meaning to give one of those mushroom kits a go , did quite a bit reading about the whole carry on . pretty involved stuff / loads of strains .

Never had an acid cap like, they were all the rage as well when I was at school. Was always a cowie man. Kept hearing about trip this bad trip that, flashbacks etc.., and I remember in the papers some kid thought he was an orange so peeled half his skin off.

Was canny funny about 6 years ago when that loophole in the law allowed the likes of Kard Bar to sell mushrooms for a while btw.

Was canny funny about 6 years ago when that loophole in the law allowed the likes of Kard Bar to sell mushrooms for a while btw.

The Kard Bar was mint, I know that Scottish bloke, big Hearts fan, but they stopped selling anything decent about 18 months ago. They used to sell those pep pills which were fucking excellent, and also they had league smokes, which were better than any grass I've ever had - Spice Gold, 25 a pouch, but they got banned too.

The Kard Bar was mint, I know that Scottish bloke, big Hearts fan, but they stopped selling anything decent about 18 months ago. They used to sell those pep pills which were fucking excellent, and also they had league smokes, which were better than any grass I've ever had - Spice Gold, 25 a pouch, but they got banned too.

Got banned (I think) basically because the contents of it weren't what the ingredients claimed them to be. I.e. it contained synthetic cannaboids. Never tried it like..

Got banned (I think) basically because the contents of it weren't what the ingredients claimed them to be. I.e. it contained synthetic cannaboids. Never tried it like..

Mate, I know you like a smoke, you know when you've had tac or grass you feel a bit radge the next morning, there was just nothing with this, the best stuff ever, really uppy stuff, in control but wrecked at the same time yet slightly mellow all roled in to one. I only discovered it a few months before it was banned :lol:

Mate, I know you like a smoke, you know when you've had tac or grass you feel a bit radge the next morning, there was just nothing with this, the best stuff ever, really uppy stuff, in control but wrecked at the same time yet slightly mellow all roled in to one. I only discovered it a few months before it was banned :lol:

I've got a good supply so don't feel bad for me :lol: