Glastonbury

LoveTheBobby

Rather a 'slag' than a mackem eh? :lol:

True dat, she took ages to put out. That other one a few years ago was well dirty though. :lol:

What's your tipping point before you either give up, or somehow begrudge her for holding out too long?

I know it's cliché, but three proper dates and no sex? :huh:

True dat, she took ages to put out. That other one a few years ago was well dirty though. :huh:

What's your tipping point before you either give up, or somehow begrudge her for holding out too long?

I know it's cliché, but three proper dates and no sex? :huff:

Each to their own Fish. Just because you force yourself on some barfly doesn't mean the rest of us are so eager to drop our kegs. :lol:

True dat, she took ages to put out. That other one a few years ago was well dirty though. :huff:

I know it's cliché, but three proper dates and no sex? :D

Each to their own Fish. Just because you force yourself on some barfly doesn't mean the rest of us are so eager to drop our kegs. :huh:

:lol: Are you saving yourself for your wedding night like?

True dat, she took ages to put out. That other one a few years ago was well dirty though. :huff:

Each to their own Fish. Just because you force yourself on some barfly doesn't mean the rest of us are so eager to drop our kegs. :huh:

My sex life is like the tennis. Only comes around every so often but once it does then there's no escaping it.

True dat, she took ages to put out. That other one a few years ago was well dirty though. :lol:

I know it's cliché, but three proper dates and no sex? :huh:

Don't really have a cut off. Until I get fed up I suppose. In her case I was happy to let things tick over a bit longer than they should have because I was sleeping with somebody else anyway.

My sex life is like the tennis.

Mixed Partners?

Love, Juice?

An over arm smash?

Dominated by two massive black lesbians?

Inevitably disappointing?

Middle aged women shouting on encouragement from their mound?

My sex life is like the tennis. Only comes around every so often but once it does then there's no escaping it.

New balls please!

(sorry)

True dat, she took ages to put out. That other one a few years ago was well dirty though. :huh:

Don't really have a cut off. Until I get fed up I suppose. In her case I was happy to let things tick over a bit longer than they should have because I was sleeping with somebody else anyway.

:lol:

Shame on you

New balls please!

(sorry)

:D

My sex life is like the tennis.

Mixed Partners?

Love, Juice?

An over arm smash?

Dominated by two massive black lesbians?

Inevitably disappointing?

Middle aged women shouting on encouragement from their mound?

:lol: :lol: :huh::huff::D

BB King shagged over 300 women in a year once, according to some of his liner notes. Wonder if he can still get it up at 85? Living legend.

Saw him in Chicago at the House of Blues in 2008. Was awesome.

Reminds me of JB in that even though he's gotten old and can't match the performances from his prime, he still has enough showmanship to put on an entertaining show every time. Didn't catch his set tonight but given the choice I'd go and see him over U2 any day.

:lol:

Shame on you

I know, I felt very ashamed. I'm mates with her ex as well. Although some people would say until you have 'that conversation' then you are not bound by such laws of fidelity (I don't believe that tbh).

On the subject of Wimbledon and sex, a friend of mine in TV heard from a cameraman who'd worked SW19 that Sue Barker once left her microphone on whilst [tennis based innuendo for having sex].

Save yourself the bother of listening to Muse - just put a Queen album on instead.

Some of the stuff in their later albums is just ludicrously plagairised. Origin of Symmetry is a quality album though and they can't half put on a show.

u2 chronically underwhelming .

time t hang their cowboy boots up .

Primal Scream sounding mint.

Agree with both. I'd have gone to Primal Scream. U2 gave it a go, but Bono's voice is finished, and he is not a good frontman. Saw a few songs by The Vaccines on TV. They were pretty good.

I thought there might have been a U2/BB King duet at some point.

I've seen U2 live before and they've put on a good show, last night that was everything their critics could've wished for.