Glastonbury

LoveTheBobby

"give it up for The Mommas " . . ?!

give up what like - me fuckin dinner money ?

;)

you're on form

I've hoyed headphones on, wor lass has it on. Great performance but I can't stand all this cack.

"give it up for The Mommas " . . ?!

give up what like - me fuckin dinner money ?

;)

you're on form

I've hoyed headphones on, wor lass has it on. Great performance but I can't stand all this cack.

its the 'relaxation' ive afforded myself what with having tomorrow off work tbh :lol:

These slow ones are nee good just sing the fast ones, dance like a ho and show us your booty man ffs

[/quote

ive put that through the Google filtrator and its returned the result "haway man Beyoncaz - im treading water here , lets get t Billy Mill man"

Just checked, it's Ree Petra on freeview channel 95, so sorry Beyonce not even Hova can save u now I'm off to rub one out

The twins are a pair of dreams, mind. Is Camilla the tattooed one? She'd get it numerous times. Spread over a period of time: Slow recoverer.)

Just checked, it's Ree Petra on freeview channel 95, so sorry Beyonce not even Hova can save u now I'm off to rub one out

The twins are a pair of dreams, mind. Is Camilla the tattooed one? She'd get it numerous times. Spread over a period of time: Slow recoverer.)