Glastonbury

LoveTheBobby

Just checked, it's Ree Petra on freeview channel 95, so sorry Beyonce not even Hova can save u now I'm off to rub one out

The twins are a pair of dreams, mind. Is Camilla the tattooed one? She'd get it numerous times. Spread over a period of time: Slow recoverer.)

Aye that's her, can cum inside a minute to her!

Aye. Crazy in Love is a British festival classic though, everyone i've been to since it was released i've heard it. The best the year it came out, Sunday afternoon by the lake at the big chill, 2 extremely fit and kinky birds from Bristol on the decks both dressed in suspenders, knickers the works, cutting it with the Chi-Lites original.

Beyond that track though, its gayer than meenzer's hard drive.

Just checked, it's Ree Petra on freeview channel 95, so sorry Beyonce not even Hova can save u now I'm off to rub one out

The twins are a pair of dreams, mind. Is Camilla the tattooed one? She'd get it numerous times. Spread over a period of time: Slow recoverer.)

Aye that's her, can cum inside a minute to her!

http://video.xnxx.com/video995802/bs_lolly_and_camilla

http://video.xnxx.com/video1085258/bs_camilla_and_ree

http://video.xnxx.com/video876503/bs_camilla_and_ree_2

I felt like Paul Wynn at the New Monkey when I found these

Wonder if Cameron's mate was coked-up.

Story makes no sense, he was informed about the leaked memo on saturday lunchtime and according to the party, he was unruffled by it and didnt see it as a major issue.

He was found at 9am on sunday morning and he had been missing all night, they think he had a heart attack on the saturday lunchtime. Just after he got the news he wasnt bothered about.

QOTSA <_<

:happygirl::whistle:

They were just brilliant! Josh has to be the coolest man alive!! ;)

Shame the BBC's coverage couldn't be the same :happygirl: I watched the highlights of QOTSA on BBC3, then alittle later another track on BBC2....then even later most of their set on 301 :lol:

Wonder if Cameron's mate was coked-up.

Story makes no sense, he was informed about the leaked memo on saturday lunchtime and according to the party, he was unruffled by it and didnt see it as a major issue.

He was found at 9am on sunday morning and he had been missing all night, they think he had a heart attack on the saturday lunchtime. Just after he got the news he wasnt bothered about.

The bloke who runs glasto, easton or whatever his name is, said it was a 'suicide situation' (think I saw the quote on the telegraph website). The police statement then said the death was 'unexplained'.

Suicide + unexplained = auto asphyxiation.

It was in a toilet as well, that seals it imo. Senior tory-backer dies in auto-asphyxiation blunder on the bog.

beyonce's bottom ;)

<_<

Sorry Gloomy, have to call you there.…

beyonce_butt.jpg

You don't call that a "bottom".

It's a butt,an ass,an arse,a tush.

But not a "bottom".

:lol:

it's an onion booty is what it is - so good, it'll make you cry.

btw, the wu tang clan highlights are on the beeb's glastonbury site for anyone interested. well worth a watch.

btw, the wu tang clan highlights are on the beeb's glastonbury site for anyone interested. well worth a watch.

Them or the Chemical bros were my favourite I think. Not seen everything like.

Chemicals are always excellent but the Wu Tang were berating the crowd half way in for not understanding what they were watching and then dragged them along in the end.