Drug users

McFaul

What would you describe yourself as out of these  

62 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Anyone ever drank TCP?

Melts in your mouth, mental stuff. (2005 for me btw)

Not to dissimilar to the effects of alcohol but had me stating at clouds for ours!

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone ever drank TCP?

Melts in your mouth, mental stuff. (2005 for me btw)

Not to dissimilar to the effects of alcohol but had me stating at clouds for ours!

... your intent? the facts? your purpose?

Come on old bean, don't make me guess all night*

*cos those three are all I've got

Edited by The Fish

Justlooking at the results from the poll and they make for pretty grim reading.

Turns out the majority of TT have a smoke occasionally.

.... Glad it's not just me. Fish strikes me as a definite toker. I may be wrong, I'm nee psychic like Stevie.

Coke, pills, for a night out

Weed for a night in.

On the 'buckitz', like? I must admit I like a smoke but probably enjoy the theatre which goes with it as much as the smoking.... Grinding up, setting the skins, making a roach.

Or maybe that's just me being weird. I'm 'not allowed' to smoke in the house 'cos the missus and the bairn so have to go outside. Not such a great idea when I live next door to a copper who NEVER closes his back door.

Have to go in the shed nowadays. Just once a week (ish) for me now though. (ish)

Think a lot of it depends on how well you can handle them, and the after effects.

The come down for me, three or so days after a pill for example, just became too much. Logically I knew it was the drugs, but could I fuck see through it.

Got well into coke for a while, but man it's expensive...and it narf turns a lot of people into greedy fuckers (in terms of the drug and general chat on the night)

Pills every weekend when living in Manchester in the late 90's - agree with what others have said in terms of it being great like, but also changing your outlook for the better forever more. Just became a tad repetitive for me, heh.

Gave up the weed around a month ago, mainly because I cannit seem to get me hands on owt decent, to be honest.

Think a lot of it depends on how well you can handle them, and the after effects.

The come down for me, three or so days after a pill for example, just became too much. Logically I knew it was the drugs, but could I fuck see through it.

Got well into coke for a while, but man it's expensive...and it narf turns a lot of people into greedy fuckers (in terms of the drug and general chat on the night)

Pills every weekend when living in Manchester in the late 90's - agree with what others have said in terms of it being great like, but also changing your outlook for the better forever more. Just became a tad repetitive for me, heh.

Gave up the weed around a month ago, mainly because I cannit seem to get me hands on owt decent, to be honest.

Well there were some negative effects, and some positive ones. E's definitely changed me a little bit I was never ever paranoid, but when I chucked them when I was about 22, I was a bit fucked up cos I did that many, I was areet, but I'd have proper bouts of paranoia. Sometimes though after good uns, I be really uppy for a few days could still feel them, the worse thing for me though even worse than the paranoia was me memory. I'd try to remember the most basic things, and I had proper amnesia quite often, like I'd try to remember what I was talking about 5 minutes ago and feel proper confused wasn't nice. I just did too many, I've got an addictive personality, so I always end up having too much of something or nothing, gambling, beer, drugs, getting sensible now though and aboot time, but aye that was the hardest thing that. From 2000, I only did e one more time, did six in one neet in 2002, and nee cowies since then am pleased to say and I never would again.

Well there were some negative effects, and some positive ones. E's definitely changed me a little bit I was never ever paranoid, but when I chucked them when I was about 22, I was a bit fucked up cos I did that many, I was areet, but I'd have proper bouts of paranoia. Sometimes though after good uns, I be really uppy for a few days could still feel them, the worse thing for me though even worse than the paranoia was me memory. I'd try to remember the most basic things, and I had proper amnesia quite often, like I'd try to remember what I was talking about 5 minutes ago and feel proper confused wasn't nice. I just did too many, I've got an addictive personality, so I always end up having too much of something or nothing, gambling, beer, drugs, getting sensible now though and aboot time, but aye that was the hardest thing that. From 2000, I only did e one more time, did six in one neet in 2002, and nee cowies since then am pleased to say and I never would again.

That post explains a lot tbh

As alluded to previously, I still wouldn't mind trying some DMT.

Have you seen the documentary, "The Spirit Molecule"? Available to download in the usual places.

must admit, I've never heard of anything like this

e's make tiny holes in yer brain and you end up on East Enders.

As alluded to previously, I still wouldn't mind trying some DMT.

Have you seen the documentary, "The Spirit Molecule"? Available to download in the usual places.

must admit, I've never heard of anything like this

Well I for one refuse to believe that

Bought 50 quids worth of Salvia a couple of years ago. Had two buckets of it and the rest is still there. Always say i'm going to give it another go when i've got some smoke in but that's so rare nowadays i always forget.

Have a smoke every now and then when me and my pal are sitting with guitars being dirty hippies.

You are toontastic's new me.

I've been replaced by a younger model! ;)