Drug users

McFaul

What would you describe yourself as out of these  

62 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As I never see a soul off here from one day to the next, do I give a fuck?

What drugs you had then J69 what was the best thing about them, and what did you hate so much that made you so anti drugs?

Had to nip down Walker yesterday and seen a family of Africans doing their garden with what looked like their white neighbour helping them, I was shocked.

if I said that wacky I'd have the namby pamby racist possee after me :o

What drugs you had then J69 what was the best thing about them, and what did you hate so much that made you so anti drugs?

I'm not even getting into it Stevie. Believe me or don't.

And Kevin, we prefer the term Mongo's

i could murder a spontaneous all night bender. the kind which begins inconspicuously in a local boozer but results in watching the sun come up on hampsted heath over a bottle of whisky and a smoke after having been raving all night at fabric or the end.

i miss those days. these days anything approaching that kind of night would take months of meticulous planning and preperation.

Had to nip down Walker yesterday and seen a family of Africans doing their garden with what looked like their white neighbour helping them, I was shocked.

if I said that wacky I'd have the namby pamby racist possee after me :o

You two should move in together

I think J69 has moments where he's areet, but am the type of kid who cannot stand arrogance, I like humility, the more humble some cunt is the more I like them.

I'm not even getting into it Stevie. Believe me or don't.

And Kevin, we prefer the term Mongo's

:o I thought that was a very funny scene. J69's first date with his wife:

is j69 that arrogant? i don't see it. leazesmag is by far the most arrogant poster on here i've seen but he seems to get nowhere near as much stick as j69. but then that kind of arrogance is usually a sign of neurotic insecurity, which is what i put it down to.

To be honest, I think J69 is all right these days. It's not even that he doesn't drink or do drugs, it's the self righteous attitude which, to be fair, only comes to the surface when people goad him.

Safe to say I don't think he's "got it". We don't need drink or drugs, we just have them because we enjoy them. No difference to cheesecake imo :o

is j69 that arrogant? i don't see it. leazesmag is by far the most arrogant poster on here i've seen but he seems to get nowhere near as much stick as j69. but then that kind of arrogance is usually a sign of neurotic insecurity, which is what i put it down to.

See I dont see LM as arrogant as such. Stubborn & blinkered maybe :o

See I dont see LM as arrogant as such. Stubborn & blinkered maybe :o

add stupid and I'd agree with you - certainly not arrogant - he'll pick a fight with anyone that lad :gettin::crylaughin: