Drug users

McFaul

What would you describe yourself as out of these  

62 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Love a bit of brown every now and again

;)

Good way to lose weight I suppose.

Got some lovely grass at the weekend like, most mellow stuff ever.

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Firmly in the used to do all sorts but nowt any more camp. Basically hash/acid/dots/speed/pills. Coke seldom. All stopped when I got to about 30 and started to calm the fuck down ;) Wouldnt touch anything now and having kids wouldnt allow anything in my house. I'll also be a massive hypocrite and say I'd not want my kids to touch anything at all. If they ever did, I'd rather know what they were doing rather than them hide it for me, but I'd be sure to lecture them about it.

Oddly, I'm probably more against smoking than I am something like speed. Depends on the person though. Many of us probably know the person who started having a gram when they got up. Pretty sad really. I was only ever a "weekender" but when I stopped it was so good to get my sundays back :lol:

Who's still on the cowies then?

Very rare nowadays like. We're doing a weekend away in Leeds for the pre-season friendly, so I might get some for then like.

Btw - I think the best toot I've had for years is the shit you used to bring up from London. It's normally shite what you get up here.

Not had one since last year but someone sneaked one into my mouth on Saturday.

Threw it up in the sink in the pub about an hour later.

Fucking disgraceful man.

Only when I can get away with it. Rare these days. About 2 or 3 times a year and that was before the bairn turned up

Only when I can get away with it. Rare these days. About 2 or 3 times a year and that was before the bairn turned up

When she's away for the weekend eh? ;)

Fucking disgraceful man.

Were you mortal or was it a brown biscuit from 1992?

When she's away for the weekend eh? ;)

Pretty much. Or cleared the diary for a weekend. She's not much sympathy mind for that type of hangover even though she used to partake back in the day.

Very rare nowadays like. We're doing a weekend away in Leeds for the pre-season friendly, so I might get some for then like.

Btw - I think the best toot I've had for years is the shit you used to bring up from London. It's normally shite what you get up here.

Completely spot on, I've never ever had good toot up here. Had some excellent stuff in Amsterdam a few times, but the stuff I had at Christmas down London, was by far the best ever, too good though to be honest, if I had £200 on me I would've bought 5g so probs a good thing I didn't.

Fucking disgraceful man.

Were you mortal or was it a brown biscuit from 1992?

Been drinking since about 1, this was about 11. Was a bit sideways but I can recall things.

FWIW I thought the pill was pretty crappy, but then it's been that way for over a decade hasn't it?

Edited by trophyshy

Completely spot on, I've never ever had good toot up here. Had some excellent stuff in Amsterdam a few times, but the stuff I had at Christmas down London, was by far the best ever, too good though to be honest, if I had £200 on me I would've bought 5g so probs a good thing I didn't.

Aye Toots shite now like, I dont understand why the world and his wife still seem to bother with it. I think I read that its about 8% pure now though if you look you can get the good stuff now and then. Was good ten year ago like..

Aye Toots shite now like, I dont understand why the world and his wife still seem to bother with it. I think I read that its about 8% pure now though if you look you can get the good stuff now and then. Was good ten year ago like..

That London stuff I had was fuckin excellent.

Was this fairly recently like? Sounds good! I suppose it must come in to the country further down south and get bashed every step of the way until it gets up here...

Was this fairly recently like? Sounds good! I suppose it must come in to the country further down south and get bashed every step of the way until it gets up here...

Blyth is a big drugs port though.

December mate, could still feel it in me system two days later fuck knows how.

Edited by McFaul

All this talk with a known grass viewing. A moralising, drug hating, grass at that.

There's an abuse of anti-terror legislation on the cards here. :o

who?

All this talk with a known grass viewing. A moralising, drug hating, grass at that.

There's an abuse of anti-terror legislation on the cards here. :o

who?

Am I confusing J69 and Brock again? The former is definitley a grass, but not sure which is the straight edge soldier.

You definitely need to worry about your spelling before you worry about me. This whole drugs are cool bag is tragic tbh

What is even more tragic is people who are too ignorant to differentiate between the effects of one drug to the other. Ignorance and backwardness to be honest.