Just had a leaflet pushed through the door

LeazesMag

If you aren't religious you aren't a Christian, if you think about it.

stop confusing matters further man.

:o

Edited by trophyshy

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I never claimed to be religious - but I would ask you what would Jesus say about John Venables?

"Nee surprise, them wallpushers aren't mine, that other cunt is responsible for them".

:o

Buddha?

I never claimed to be religious - but I would ask you what would Jesus say about John Venables?

I'm not religious either, I think your actions as a human being is what is important, but are you claiming we should let him free, and that you are delivering such a message yourself ? That "forgiveness" is above the law of the land and the duty of the law, or what ought to be the law ?

I believe that the law of the country has a duty to protect the public, and uphold disciplines in life, this is the purpose of it. You are going down the wrong road here, everybody has to show a discipline and degree of respect for his fellow man, is this not fundamental to any religion ?

You said on the previous page you were Christian.

C of E

Wouldn't go around blowing anybody up on account of it, what's your point ?

I thought my last post explained the position quite well tbh, most people I know would say they are "C of E", "Christians" [in one way or another] but just not fanatical and demanding about it.

I've probably got one or two mates [male of female] who are Catholics, but they don't make a big deal about it and it isn't any sort of issue because of that.

My point is you are either religious or not. A fairly simple one, eh?

Which is it then?

pedantic arsehole

I'm not religious either, I think your actions as a human being is what is important, but are you claiming we should let him free, and that you are delivering such a message yourself ? That "forgiveness" is above the law of the land and the duty of the law, or what ought to be the law ?

I believe that the law of the country has a duty to protect the public, and uphold disciplines in life, this is the purpose of it. You are going down the wrong road here, everybody has to show a discipline and degree of respect for his fellow man, is this not fundamental to any religion ?

C of E

I thought my last post explained the position quite well tbh, most people I know would say they are "C of E", "Christians" [in one way or another] but just not fanatical and demanding about it.

I've probably got one or two mates [male of female] who are Catholics, but they don't make a big deal about it and it isn't any sort of issue because of that.

Which is it then?

pedantic arsehole

Leazes man your shambles arguments are falling apart even before it comes to cross-examination these days. :o

C of E

Which is it then?

pedantic arsehole

Leazes man your shambles arguments are falling apart even before it comes to cross-examination these days. :o

wtf are you blabbing on about, same as trophshy ? You've said fuck all in this thread yourself anyway, haven't you ?

What does it matter if I'm "religious" [ie fanatically religious] or not ? I'm C of E. Whats the big deal. You're a pedantic twat too, with nowt better to do ......

Is Rob religious ? Is he a devout Catholic ? If he is fair enough, but is that the reason he "forgives" Jon Venables [as he asked].

Are YOU a devout Catholic, or deeply into religion ? Would YOU extend such beliefs to forgiving a cunt like Jon Venables ?

I couldn't give a tuppeny jizz, man! I've said I've stopped debating with you these days, I'm just laughing at how your stuff unravels-and how you go off on one when it does.

I couldn't give a tuppeny jizz, man! I've said I've stopped debating with you these days, I'm just laughing at how your stuff unravels-and how you go off on one when it does.

I'm not "debating" heavy religion either, I've just said what ideals people should take through life with them. Anyway, any deep debate on religion would only end up with people [maybe you, maybe not] making excuses for murderous racist cunts

Are you all as boring as this in the pub :o

I'm not "debating" heavy religion either, I've just said what ideals people should take through life with them. Anyway, any deep debate on religion would only end up with people [maybe you, maybe not] making excuses for murderous racist cunts

Are you all as boring as this in the pub :o

HalalInnMEN_468x284.jpg

pub1004_468x225.jpg

Leazes down the pub, yesterday.

Are you all as boring as this in the pub :gettin:

HalalInnMEN_468x284.jpg

pub1004_468x225.jpg

that's your "debate" is it :o

HalalInnMEN_468x284.jpg

pub1004_468x225.jpg

halal-inn-islamic-pub-britain.jpg

Cheer up you old bastard. Like these lads.

If you are C of E then you ARE religious.

If that makes me either a pedant or an arsehole then you are the biggest cunt on the internet.

how religious ? You ARE a pedantic arsehole, for making such a mountain out of fuck all.

How religious are you ? Does it matter ? It doesn't matter to me how often somebody goes to church, it's up to the individual.

If that makes me either a pedant or an arsehole then you are the biggest cunt on the internet.

how religious ? You ARE a pedantic arsehole, for making such a mountain out of fuck all.

How religious are you ? Does it matter ? It doesn't matter to me how often somebody goes to church, it's up to the individual.

Clueless.

Clueless.

no response ?

Repeat mate I really don't give a shit , its up to the individual ?

Try not to be so pedantic man. You are obviously more religious than me, fair enough, but I really just don't care one way or the other.

HalalInnMEN_468x284.jpg

pub1004_468x225.jpg

That looks like the Racing Post. Thought they weren't allowed to gamble.

C of E

I've probably got one or two mates [male or female] who are Catholics, but they don't make a big deal about it and it isn't any sort of issue because of that.

Even not counting Bush and Blair, Christian terrorists of one form or another have killed far more civilians then Muslims in the last 30 years.

HalalInnMEN_468x284.jpg

pub1004_468x225.jpg

That looks like the Racing Post. Thought they weren't allowed to gamble.

That's his profits chart. It's an actual pub in Oldham that went out of business.

C of E

I've probably got one or two mates [male or female] who are Catholics, but they don't make a big deal about it and it isn't any sort of issue because of that.

Even not counting Bush and Blair, Christian terrorists of one form or another have killed far more civilians then Muslims in the last 30 years.

well.... I knew SOMEONE would make excuses for a bunch of murderous fanatical cunts, and you have duly obliged.

this fucking thread.

Here we go.

Should have known really.

Quite a few people haven't answered questions though, what a surprise.

C of E

well.... I knew SOMEONE would make excuses for a bunch of murderous fanatical cunts, and you have duly obliged.

I despise all religions and terrorists equally - but its good to keep the score just in case someone gets it wrong and claims christians are all saints (no pun intended) .

Leazes I think you're a canny bloke, but honestly even if someone neutral read this thread, they would think your message was, "all muslims are cunts and that's the end of it", I'm the last one to stick up for the silent sleepin terrorist sympathisers amongst them but that's what people will pick up from what you're saying here.

C of E

I despise all religions and terrorists equally - but its good to keep the score just in case someone gets it wrong and claims christians are all saints (no pun intended) .

Well, I'm not going to criticise for our troops doing what they are doing in the Middle East, or anybody else who kills murderous scumbags wherever they may be. Because I don't consider our troops to be murderous scumbags, and I would say that the general public going about their life on the streets of the UK ought to be protected from those who wish to bring death and destruction to us especially when they don't have the balls to put a uniform on and fight out in the open like men, preferring to hide behind women, kids and in mosques.

Cowards, the whole lot of them.