Just had a leaflet pushed through the door

LeazesMag

Leazes I think you're a canny bloke, but honestly even if someone neutral read this thread, they would think your message was, "all muslims are cunts and that's the end of it", I'm the last one to stick up for the silent sleepin terrorist sympathisers amongst them but that's what people will pick up from what you're saying here.

the thread wasn't meant to be like that, as I said Stevie, its a shame that the doctor namby pamby do gooder started hoying those sort of labels around that he did.

I suppose its just what namby pamby do gooders do. Sad.

I've answered NJS and his usual anti-west rubbish, and will leave it there, as I'd already decided to do that.

Another thread ruined.

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you are C of E then you ARE religious.

If that makes me either a pedant or an arsehole then you are the biggest cunt on the internet.

how religious ? You ARE a pedantic arsehole, for making such a mountain out of fuck all.

How religious are you ? Does it matter ? It doesn't matter to me how often somebody goes to church, it's up to the individual.

Clueless.

no response ?

Repeat mate I really don't give a shit , its up to the individual ?

Try not to be so pedantic man. You are obviously more religious than me, fair enough, but I really just don't care one way or the other.

I'm not religious at all. There is no god and even if there was I don't think he would approve of people worshipping him, much less killing in his name.

Quality work in making a huge assumption about someone though, not like you at all.

I'm not making an assumption about you, I was only trying to figure you out, fool that I am.

You said were Christian, and later that you are Church of England.

You also said you were not religious.

Those two statements are in direct opposition to each other. This is not pedantry, this is not being an arsehole. It's fundamental; all I was doing was asking you to clarify which was your position. If you call yourself C of E by birth/family background but do nothing about it and don't believe in god then I would say you are not religious, you just have not made that final leap to call yourself so. If on the other hand you believe in God then you are religious. Which is it?

I wasn't discussing how much you practice your faith, I was simply pointing out that you are either a believer or not.

I don't expect you to accept any of this, I expect you to abuse me further, but that's okay, I forgive you. Just like Jesus would.

If you are C of E then you ARE religious.

If that makes me either a pedant or an arsehole then you are the biggest cunt on the internet.

how religious ? You ARE a pedantic arsehole, for making such a mountain out of fuck all.

How religious are you ? Does it matter ? It doesn't matter to me how often somebody goes to church, it's up to the individual.

Clueless.

no response ?

Repeat mate I really don't give a shit , its up to the individual ?

Try not to be so pedantic man. You are obviously more religious than me, fair enough, but I really just don't care one way or the other.

I'm not religious at all. There is no god and even if there was I don't think he would approve of people worshipping him, much less killing in his name.

Quality work in making a huge assumption about someone though, not like you at all.

I'm not making an assumption about you, I was only trying to figure you out, fool that I am.

You said were Christian, and later that you are Church of England.

You also said you were not religious.

Those two statements are in direct opposition to each other. This is not pedantry, this is not being an arsehole. It's fundamental; all I was doing was asking you to clarify which was your position. If you call yourself C of E by birth/family background but do nothing about it and don't believe in god then I would say you are not religious, you just have not made that final leap to call yourself so. If on the other hand you believe in God then you are religious. Which is it?

I wasn't discussing how much you practice your faith, I was simply pointing out that you are either a believer or not.

I don't expect you to accept any of this, I expect you to abuse me further, but that's okay, I forgive you. Just like Jesus would.

As it happens, wouldn't it have saved a lot of fuss and bother if you had said this when I asked you the first time?

I'm C of E, I don't go to church, so I guess that makes me "not religious" then. Whatever you say, it IS pedantic, and to me, it's pretty much irrelevant and making a fuss about nothing.

I'm not going to "abuse you", so you are wrong.

If you are an Atheist, fine, fair enough, it's no concern of mine, I wouldn't say I disbelieve in God, but probably like lots of people I sometimes wonder if He does exist what sort of God he is ?

As I said in my post directed at Rob, I just go about my daily life and try to be a decent sort of bloke and do the right thing etc I don't go around kicking people's heads in, mugging people etc I've been known to help old ladies over the road, I try and be considerate sometimes etc, take whatever comes along as it comes, like most ordinary people. I'm amazed this thread has caused such a fuss.

And all because an idiot namby pamby was looking for racist slurs when they weren't there. Fuck me.

the thread wasn't meant to be like that, as I said Stevie, its a shame that the doctor namby pamby do gooder started hoying those sort of labels around that he did.

Howay man Leazes, even you must see the irony in that statement? :o

:gettin: but sometimes, with some people on here, if you say the word "muslim" they think you're a member of the KKK or something.

Obsessed.

:gettin: but sometimes, with some people on here, if you say the word "muslim" they think you're a member of the KKK or something.

Obsessed.

Or even if you refer to a group of muslims as 'these fuckers' then start banging on about terrorism.

The fact you use my profession as some sort of insult says more about you than it does about me. Like I said, twice my age and incapable of basic comprehension, what a fucking embarrassment.

As soon as this dropped through the door I bet his face lit up "Right, to the forum, this will prove them wrong!".

Like any news article about a 'Brown' person being convicted of a crime "Right, this proves 'they' are all criminals".

Sad life really.

As soon as this dropped through the door I bet his face lit up "Right, to the forum, this will prove them wrong!".

Like any news article about a 'Brown' person being convicted of a crime "Right, this proves 'they' are all criminals".

Sad life really.

He gets a lot of enjoyment out of it, you're just putting a negative spin on it :)

Sad life really.

He gets a lot of enjoyment out of it, you're just putting a negative spin on it :)

:rolleyes:

Sad life really.

:rolleyes: