Black cat on your tops

I ♥ Daddys Cock

Thats the funniest thing. To "Vote" on a nickname just seems so wrong? Isn't that against what a nickname actually is. You don't decide it yourself? "From this day forth we shall be known as..." etc. Then again, the whole charade suits them down to the ground.

Thats the funniest thing. To "Vote" on a nickname just seems so wrong? Isn't that against what a nickname actually is. You don't decide it yourself? "From this day forth we shall be known as..." etc. Then again, the whole charade suits them down to the ground.

Haha, yeah it's like when I was young and kids were trying to choose their nickname "My nickname's going to be Thor!" - No, you are a pleb, so your nickname will be "The Pleb".

To be honest, Sunderland fans really amuse me. Between the fans that queued up for the new shit, the city centre in Sunderland and that Season Ticket Advert which claim that a draw broke black and white hearts... a lucky draw at that!

We beat them 5-1 and we had to fill in for them at the end when Darren Bent scored to give him an ironic cheer haha!

To be honest I'm very grateful to our six toed friend. You see I was a bit unsure of coming back on after making a right cunt of myself this weekend but now..........

Mackems is not an nick name it started as an insult daft fucks

To be honest I'm very grateful to our six toed friend. You see I was a bit unsure of coming back on after making a right cunt of myself this weekend but now..........

Indeed it did. Which makes it all the more amusing that they embrace it now.

Sunderland have so much genuine character (not to mention class and inherent morality) that they needed a vote to decide on their nickname.

To be fair it was a good thing for the fans. Not many clubs relate to the fans anymore

Indeed it did. Which makes it all the more amusing that they embrace it now.

At the same time Geordie is a nickname you took from someone else.

''Stop watching the match in the pub oh and stop buying burgers from vendors outside the ground, get them inside''

Awesome PR.

He hasn't been the best at the PR thing, he sold a club to an American billionaire then realised He may have told a few ribs to get him to sign. The potential is more than there it just needs the fans trust back after the last few relegations.

At the same time Geordie is a nickname you took from someone else
…Which is kinda the point of nicknames- you don't give yourself them, they are given to you.

Edit; another explanation of "Geordie" is that it became our nickname because of our loyalty to the Crown ( George II) during the Jacobite Rebellion in 1745.

The Light Brigade.... ;)

Edited by Monkeys Fist

just goes to show mackems are low life scum bags if there so bored on there own forum they have to join a toon forum to spark things off bunch red and white faggots

ref Paul "The Guv'nor" Ince. The cunt.

2yjr4ac.jpg

I'd rather have a smashed phone box than this story, which in my view sums the very fibre of your city up....

DEFIANT Annette Slight today declared "I'm the woman who urinated in the graveyard and I have no regrets."

The Echo tracked the 54-year-old to her Pallion home, and she admitted dropping her trousers in broad daylight in retaliation for being ticked off for letting her dog do its business on the grave of cancer victim Henry Tutty.

The disgusting act was caught on camera by his daughter Lauren who watched in horror with her two young daughters and mum, Jean, as they visited the freshly laid grave of Henry who died just three weeks ago.

F_200602_February01e_78093a.jpg