Wimbledon

LeazesMag

Also, watch it. He doesnt kick him directly in the shin, the boarding hits him and he goes down as if the blokes knocked him in his shins with a baseball bat

I know he didn't, but he might as well have done. The reality was probably worse as the edge of the boarding cut his leg and 'bled profusely' according to the beeb. Bit more than a scrape after coming off your bike.

Just read about it during the day and thought it couldn't be that bad but having seen how the board was right in front of the judge it was fucking stupid.

However my normal comment about how stupid it is involving the coppers still stands.

Just read about it during the day and thought it couldn't be that bad but having seen how the board was right in front of the judge it was fucking stupid.

However my normal comment about how stupid it is involving the coppers still stands.

It will be some cuthbert who wear their jumpers over their shoulders who paid £1k for a ticket who will be complaining. They wont be happy because "One didnt get value for money"

He's right like ;):lol:

I can understand the guys initial reaction, it was a shock as he wasnt looking in the direction, but all the drama after. Yeh I suppose the media have hyped it up a bit, but come on.

Plus I have a direct call to the air ambulance for when I am cutting my nails ;)

Just been on the radio that shin bloke has developed tetanus and septicaemia as a direct result of the incident.

Every chance he could snuff it.

Stop being so backhanded, it'd serve you better. It's hardly the line judge's fault he took a grand slam to the leg, the media should be taking advantage and making a racket about it.