Wimbledon

LeazesMag

Stop being so backhanded, it'd serve you better. It's hardly the line judge's fault he took a grand slam to the leg, the media should be taking advantage and making a racket about it.

You've stolen all the best tennis puns! Balls.

any higher and it could have been a tie breaker

:lol:

Love it.

Nalbandian wasn't happy with the call to disqualify him, I watched the video again and could clearly see him looking at the umpire and murmuring 'Yonex'.

:lol:

Love it.

Nalbandian wasn't happy with the call to disqualify him, I watched the video again and could clearly see him looking at the umpire and murmuring 'Yonex'.

I see what you've Dunlop there.

Nalbandian didn't think about Lacoste of his actions before he kicked that hoarding.

I've heard that he's so ashamed he's going to Donnay-te his appearances fees to the bloke he kicked.

He just needs to go back to bAsics, stop kicking things and concentrate on the game. Kicking people is net nice, and now he's heading Ferrer big fine. I don't think his career Hingis on this incident, but he's still ended up looking like a [Rod]dick.

could be a early exit for murray lol. dont mind watching the women play bouncing about like ping pong balls hahahaha

Edited by DEADMAN

I had a fiver on him. <_<

Unlucky! It was all going ok til the 5th set! I do like tennis matches that go on into the evening ; it makes it more exciting somehow. Murray is 3rd on the order of play tomorrow so we might have more early evening dramas.

Guest CabayeAye

Just clicked on this thread expecting to see something about AFC Wimbledon or MK Dons, but it;s about shitty tennis instead. Disappointed.

Just clicked on this thread expecting to see something about AFC Wimbledon or MK Dons, but it;s about shitty tennis instead. Disappointed.

Unlucky.

Why would there be a thread about Wimbledon football club in General Chat during WImbledon tennis fortnight?