Wimbledon

LeazesMag

• 2 years later...

Wimbledon has just started. Before I continue, I'm one of Britain's least sexist men. You get blokes who's main female contact in a day being, "how pet get the bait on." not me I do the dinner sometimes as well. However, tennis can be quite good and even though he's a sweaty I'd like to see Murray win the tournament. Mens tennis attracts double the crowds and TV audience than womens tennis does, so how the fuck is this the first year that womens prize money is the same as mens? Absolutely incredible and these feminist groups will poking themselves. This is what whinging does. What else can whinging do?

Murray's most likely to be the only real challenge for Djokovic this year. Federer's not got the legs to match him anymore and Rafa's injuries seem to have done him.

I see your point about the prize money but who the hell cares? Wages, transfer fees, sponsorship, prize winnings etc in sport are all crazy these days little point fussing over them.

They work as hard to get where they are, so they deserve the same money imo. I'm gonna try and watch a lot more of this Wimbledon, I used to watch loads of it as a kid

They deserve the same money when all half of them play is two sets. Half the blokes play five. It's like the blokes are working over time in an easier selling game, and walking away with no more. It's like admin girls who work half days getting more than miners working 7 full days a week.

The grand slam tournaments won't let women play over 5 sets. It's not the women saying they don't fancy it. That being the case, i.e. it's out of the women's control, then it should have no bearing on their prize money.

I even do the tea every now and again, I'm practically a feminist.

I'm even friends with some lasses.

I'm not sexist, but what the fuck are they doing out of the kitchen, let alone demanding pay parity?

I even do the tea every now and again, I'm practically a feminist.

I'm even friends with some lasses.

I'm not sexist, but what the fuck are they doing out of the kitchen, let alone demanding pay parity?

Here, here (in a very loud Houses of Parliament voice)

Edited by McFaul

You ask half the arseholes who attend Wimbledon where Murray's next tournament is and they won't have a fuckin clue.And the same goes for knakkas on here who like tennis/Wimbledon/Murray.I would love it,love it,if it fuckin splashed down for the next two weeks.Announcing the celebs in the royal box,with all the knakkas clapping, just about sums it up for me.It's the only sport where only knakkas play it or watch it.

You ask half the arseholes who attend Wimbledon where Murray's next tournament is and they won't have a fuckin clue.And the same goes for knakkas on here who like tennis/Wimbledon/Murray.I would love it,love it,if it fuckin splashed down for the next two weeks.Announcing the celebs in the royal box,with all the knakkas clapping, just about sums it up for me.It's the only sport where only knakkas play it or watch it.

I will watch with renewed vigour having read this.

I do say that joke is appalling. One should have their estate seized and their servants given a jolly good thrashing for such a remark.

Your face is appalling.

Chicks dig scars. I could be the most dangerous accountant under the sun. You can code all the broken hearts to Sundry Creditors.

SIMON-WESTON_2712641b.jpg

"Hello Ladies"

Tennis is tedious now due to racket technology and the gorillas playing it. It's just monotonous. Gone are the days of touch and skill.

Sampras played like that the whole of his career. It's not a new thing.

Sampras played like that the whole of his career. It's not a new thing.

You can go back to Connors if you like, but his metal racket was nothing compared to the NASA stuff they use now. A touch player like McEnroe was beautiful to watch...Making angles, waiting to come to the net etc...Borg was a baseliner but cause of his wooden racket he needed craft and guile as well. Yeah Sampras was boring to watch. Tennis used to be an art now its just a power sport to do with tedious fitness levels and muscle power. The sweet spots on modern rackets is basically pretty much the whole surface now. :lol: It's just meat heads from the same American coaching schools slugging it out. Unmitigated tedium.

Just huge 80kg 6ft blokes smashing the shit out of it.

Jo+Wilfried+Tsonga+fGGowHuUebWm.jpg

Stanislas+Wawrinka+qXX-5JkK9j1m.jpg

Edited by Park Life