Wimbledon

LeazesMag

Yeah I noticed that. Good highlights show tonight then. No major disturbance in the force.

Lisicki looks nicer than Sharapova I think. More smiley.

I've only seen her on Google. Googled her as soon as she went 4-1 up in the first, all set to be livid that she was putting out Sharapova. And I just couldn't bring myself to get angry at the dirty looking bitch. :lol:

Guest CabayeAye

Until he loses, then he'll be back to being a useless jock cunt.

Djokovic will smash him anyway.

Davydenko, Karlovic, Baghdatis, Cilic and now Ferrer... not exactly an easy run to the semis for Murray. Bet he gets twatted off Tsonga mind.

They were saying he's beat him 5 of the 6 times they've played, but aye you can still see him getting scudded.

Until he loses, then he'll be back to being a useless jock cunt.

Djokovic will smash him anyway.

thats right, when he wins, he's British. When he loses, he's a useless Jock cunt.

Seriously do you see all those Jock flags in the crowd ..... and the BRITISH people supporting him in the crowd too ? I wonder what he thinks about that. I hope he isn't a small minded Jock cunt really...........

If people wave Union Jack flags in certain situations in certain places, they are "racists".......

Personally I hope he wins on Friday, and wins the Final too. And acknowledge the support he has had from BRITAIN.

Davydenko, Karlovic, Baghdatis, Cilic and now Ferrer... not exactly an easy run to the semis for Murray. Bet he gets twatted off Tsonga mind.

Sods law and not just typical Murray, NUFC also lose big important games when they really count too, when they are favourites and ought to do it.

I hope he wins. And if he does, he has won on merit and nobody can argue differently, it will be a magnificent achivement.

Massive arse as well. I bet it narf holds some shite.

oh well. Murray tomorrow. Does anybody actually think he will win.

I don't like making predictions in case it jinxes him, but I hope he will and I think he will too. Don't fancy his chances in the final, but every dog has their day [except Newcastle United] and he may just play better on the day. But first things first though. Tonga is a huge bloke with a massive physical presence and seems to be a bit erratic, lets hope he has a bad day tomorrow.

oh well. Murray tomorrow. Does anybody actually think he will win.

I don't like making predictions in case it jinxes him, but I hope he will and I think he will too. Don't fancy his chances in the final, but every dog has their day [except Newcastle United] and he may just play better on the day. But first things first though. Tonga is a huge bloke with a massive physical presence and seems to be a bit erratic, lets hope he has a bad day tomorrow.

Murray has won 5 out of their 6 meetings including their last 2 on grass so psychologically he's got the upper hand. Just needs to keep his nerve. Purely the fact that he's not having to play Nadal will probably help him mentally aswell. I hope he beats him and think he can.