Where were you born

McFaul

Where can you honestly say you were born  

94 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

A lot more new people on the board these days, just interested to see the diversity of the toon supporting public these days.

I was born in Newcastle General Hospital what about yous?

It's nee disgrace if you weren't born in Newcastle by the way just to make that clear.

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Princess Mary Maternity Hospital. Luxury flats now, or what's left of it is.

Was a lovely old building that, they're knocking the General down now too :o gonna be a new Tesco's. Tesco's is too pricey for the bamps round there.

I was born in Ashington, but I've lived my entire life in Blyth. Probably the most depressing post you'll read on here.

Aye to be fair, forgetting about muslim/FFS/Ashley debates.

It was Northumberland when i was born, the act was called the 1972 Local Government Act but the change didnt take place until 1974. I was born in 1973.

In 1937 there was a proposal to create the county borough of Newcastle-on-Tyneside which would have included where i was born.

Wallsend maternity hospital.

A lot more new people on the board these days, just interested to see the diversity of the toon supporting public these days.

It's nee disgrace if you weren't born in Newcastle by the way just to make that clear.

:o:gettin::crylaughin: :crylaughin: And you can fuck right off with that South Tyneside / Wearside shit :rolleyes:

:o:gettin::crylaughin: :crylaughin: And you can fuck right off with that South Tyneside / Wearside shit :rolleyes:

Look man. Parts of South Tyneside are 1 mile from the Stadium of Shite, what did you want me to put it as, Newcastle/South Tyneside? Also the likes of Midds/NJS/Ketsbaia etc.. were born in Sunderland, so putting South Tyneside beside it sort of hides any embarrassment. I couldn't just put "Sunderland".