Darron Gibson

Deano

Plus I simply don't rate him.

He's gonna be a very good player. He could be the one fergie let's slip. No matter if he ends up at us (I don't think he will) or yous (again don't think it'll be yous) can see him making a good start to QPR's premiership life.

Won't be too fussed if we missed out on him to be honest, I think Gardner is probably a better player for us, the only thing Gibson has in his locker is that he is capable of scoring a screamer here and there.

Out of the three Manchester United players we're rumoured to be in for (Gibson, Brown and O'Shea) the only one I would be happy to see us sign is O'Shea.

Gibson=tediously average

O'Shea=utterly shit

Brown=past his peak (and ps, wait til you see him play behind a midfield that doesn't keep possession for 90% of the match)

Its a confusing one and i too dont see the point.

That 5mil is better put towards new strikers, a replacement LB and RM/CM if Jose and Barton go.

we have 35m quid, and we should be targetting better players than this, even if we didn't have the 35m quid

Fuck me, I'm a total dullard!!! :):rolleyes:

All this time I've been reading Darron Gibson and thinking of Jonny Evans!!!! :rolleyes::P And all the while I've been thinking 'yeah, he's okay'.

Now I've just twigged that it is the real Darron Gibson. Fuck me, we don't want him.

:P:angry: