Godwins Law

Mac-Toon

Hmmmmmmm, interesting article.

However i would like to point out a basic flaw in the argument. It derives from the premise that Hitler and the Nazis were wrong...........

:):rolleyes: :rolleyes:

:P

To be fair they're all consoling themselves on their website that we've offered him 70k a week so it's not just Andy who is deluded, they can't comprehend why anyone would choose us over them on a level playing field. It's more delusional than Hitler Youth, but they all believe it, Everton historically are footballs biggest over achievers, in modern times I can't see what is more attractive about them than say Fulham or Sunderland

Everyone who has some level of power over a long period is going to make a fuck up from their true ways and do some good. I mean even Hitler did some good, he gave Germany the best transport infrastructure in the world.

Tom as I said on Twitter. Churchill was a fat cunt. He spent most of his life depressed and so he should because he was guilty of awful atrocities himself. Dresden was a disgrace and I'll you why, the war was won, Germany took one on the chin, and was never getting up from it, and we basically murdered between 25k and 200k krauts for no reason at all. I think it was our little revenge at the top, absolute cunts, nearly as bad as Hitler in that one instance, especially we have always promoted ourselves as being the fairest country on earth. We've been wronguns loads of times you should read this as well....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jallianwala_Bagh_massacre

On a separate note now, it's good twitter plenty interesting people, but if you replied to every one sending you @messages, it would take you all night to reply to them, so god knows what it must be like for the stars.

Look at this ginger mug... @dannysimpson12 - They're being prats. Looking at the blokes profile, he doesn't seem to be a full shilling. #Muchadoaboutnothing

Have a look at the kid :) hes called @coolcatcarter89 pmsl. He wouldn't have survived Hitler imo, the cheeky cunt.

I don't know why anyone would seek attention by making themselves look stupid, unless it's direct deprication for a bit carry on. It shouldn't be about attention anyway it's to share good views on NUFC, and debate points, and CT could argue that's what he's doing. However a post like the OP is like debating that Adolf Hitler was a good thing for the Jewish world.

Aye were and Hitler did a bit of renovating. Interesting that Hitler should choose to bomb fuck out of Coventry more than any other city in the country. All the great cities and he picks on Coventry. Last time I was there we played at Highfield Road, it was the TFOP game, a song I didn't hear although we were in the home end. Shithole place, we went to a nightclub in Worcester that neet called "Tramps", which was apt about the whole area within a 50 mile radius.

What about that nazi who was in the paper from Croydon. He got HI HITLER tattooed on his napa, because he didn't realise it was HEIL HITLER, stuck with it for life.

Oh dear, and that's just this fuckin year! :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Playing football with my nephew in his back garden last night and Nick Griffin's voice appeared from nowhere espousing the ideals of the BNP. One of the neighbours had a boom-box on full whack giving it the full party political broadcast for the benefit of the entire neighbourhood.

Worse than Hitler tbh.

Edited by Happy Face

Playing football with my nephew in his back garden last night and Nick Griffin's voice appeared from nowhere espousing the ideals of the BNP. One of the neighbours had a boom-box on full whack giving it the full party political broadcast for the benefit of the entire neighbourhood.

Worse than Hitler tbh.

Its funny reading his twitter time line though.