Your Username…

Monkeys Fist

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My DJ name used to be PeteBass (when I was young and daft and felt I needed a pseudo name to DJ under) and my girlfriend at the time affectionately shortened it to MrBass.

Ah, what a touching story, makes you feel all warm and fuzzy inside!

I joined in a fury after reading a post by Peasepud that made by blood boil. When it got to the User name bit I just looked around the room and saw a Christmas Tree.

Had I known I was staying I might have came up with something more exciting, however I quite like CT as well.

When i see 'CT' it's read to myself by my other m!nd$ in fashion of TopCat cartoon as in "okaay TC" :)

Im liking the bit that you got wound up and had to have a word , what was it that got your garden hammock to fly off it's axis like ?

Had him down as an Ashley apologist :rolleyes:

http://www.toontastic.net/board/index.php?...st&p=924074

Edited by Christmas Tree

I joined in a fury after reading a post by Peasepud that made by blood boil. When it got to the User name bit I just looked around the room and saw a Christmas Tree.

Had I known I was staying I might have came up with something more exciting, however I quite like CT as well.

When i see 'CT' it's read to myself by my other m!nd$ in fashion of TopCat cartoon as in "okaay TC" :)

Im liking the bit that you got wound up and had to have a word , what was it that got your garden hammock to fly off it's axis like ?

Had him down as an Ashley apologist :rolleyes:

http://www.toontastic.net/board/index.php?...st&p=924074

irony.jpg

My DJ name used to be PeteBass (when I was young and daft and felt I needed a pseudo name to DJ under) and my girlfriend at the time affectionately shortened it to MrBass.

Ah, what a touching story, makes you feel all warm and fuzzy inside!

Always reminds me of this...

:)

Isnt that Pardews formation for next year?

No you daft bugger. :)

I imagine it will be closer to

4-2-3-1.gif

Unless we bring in another striker! (forgive the american terminology!)

Boringly my initials - though it does have a history of being used as a team name extensively in pub quizzes in South Shields before 1996 (though strangely I think my mates still use it at one to this day).

. . while we're on - read few times references to this 'Fop' kid and how they'd gone off one one or somesuch ?

what's the potted history there like ? (if anyone can be arsed naturally)

Fop was Raoul Moat.

. . while we're on - read few times references to this 'Fop' kid and how they'd gone off one one or somesuch ?

Fop was Raoul Moat.

a taser gobbler ?

the ultimate narcissistic wind up merchant, who thought he was smarter than everyone else.

Achieved DEFCON 5 when he claimed bench pressing half a tonne is a piece of piss, and completely Fukushimad when he was outed as an uphill gardener.

A huge relief when he fucked off, he was the mosquito of the board.

He was replaced by Christmas Tree.

Christ knows who signed for that delivery! :)

Bingo :rolleyes: was expecting you to say me there my little long-haired buddy!

the ultimate narcissistic wind up merchant, who thought he was smarter than everyone else.

Achieved DEFCON 5 when he claimed bench pressing half a tonne is a piece of piss, and completely Fukushimad when he was outed as an uphill gardener.

A huge relief when he fucked off, he was the mosquito of the board.

cheers , (and Tom by sounds of way that one was !) bet was a proper laugh at the time he was on the airwaves !

Tom, did you get onto that bb king link i put in Glasty thread btw ? dl'd it today. full set video :)

I was living in Mainz, Germany, when I chose this name. The word for the natives - "Mainzer" - is "Meenzer" in the (annoying) local dialect.

Think yourself lucky they don't pronounce it "Minz"

:)