Your Username…

Monkeys Fist

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was living in Mainz, Germany, when I chose this name. The word for the natives - "Mainzer" - is "Meenzer" in the (annoying) local dialect.

Think yourself lucky they don't pronounce it "Minz"

:)

They almost do. The irony is not lost on me. :rolleyes:

I was living in Mainz, Germany, when I chose this name. The word for the natives - "Mainzer" - is "Meenzer" in the (annoying) local dialect.

Think yourself lucky they don't pronounce it "Minz"

:)

They almost do. The irony is not lost on me. :rolleyes:

:rolleyes:

My username (alreetlike) was the first vaguely Geordie thing that came into my head as I was signing up. I think it was about a week before I revealed my name and everyone just started calling me that anyway, so eventually I got round to changing it.

I run a Geordie theme pub.

:) have y got strippaaz on n that ?

Pound in the pint glass types on a Saturday lunch.

Have to strap their gammon to their thigh?

was on a stag years ago . two days edinburgh/glasgow. early hours ended in this dive, size of front room. micey as fuck. horseshoe bar in middle. old dear was collecting glasses, the lights were dimmed and the 'zzzzt' of the resident sweathead changing the tune to a brassy , racey affair. ya woman scurries back behind bar with her haul. . next thing y know, im looking up at her as she begins to attempt to provocatively (whey as best sh can amongst the ashtrays n glasses atop the bar, and wearing a pair of muddied, shot white trainers she must've borrowed from her son's football kitbag) unzip and remove her tracky top is a memory i've just recounted dear reader . this is where i had to halt the tale as the rest , i choose to forget .

Just like making up stupid words/phrases and I'm pretty sure I was fairly woebegone with newcastle when I signed up. I signed up mid FOP madness and found the whole place to be thoroughly insane because of it.

NUFC and the Green Bay Packers my two teams, use it everywhere, and have done forever really, except on Packer boards where I am simply plain ole UK

Anyone who went on the terraces knows where I got my name from. They'd be a push or shove or someone would get pushed into someone resulting in an annoyed fucker saying 'Howman!" as you do, pisstakers around would answer 'Heyman!' then it'd go back and forth till it was one chant. The blokes or older lads were fucking hilarious at the match when you were a bairn, just daft things like someone dropping their bait and everyones patter, 'Who's that?' 'The fucking dorty bastard'. Simple things. :)

My DJ name used to be PeteBass (when I was young and daft and felt I needed a pseudo name to DJ under) and my girlfriend at the time affectionately shortened it to MrBass.

Ah, what a touching story, makes you feel all warm and fuzzy inside!

Always reminds me of this...

:) Updated my avatar just for you.

NUFC and the Green Bay Packers my two teams, use it everywhere, and have done forever really, except on Packer boards where I am simply plain ole UK

Oh dear.

I've had more names than Apollo Creed, but I'll stick with this one. Had Stevie, cos it's my name. Tuco Ramirez as he's me second favourite film character, You Fat Cockney Bastard Get Out Of Our Club - nee explanation needed, Steve Marshall-Barnes - after the Talksport crack, and this one because McFaul was manager when I first started going and I liked and respected him and was sad to see him in tears when he left, should never have been sacked, we might not have even went down imo, beat Liverpool 2-1 at Anfield one week, sacked the next.

Anyone who went on the terraces knows where I got my name from. They'd be a push or shove or someone would get pushed into someone resulting in an annoyed fucker saying 'Howman!" as you do, pisstakers around would answer 'Heyman!' then it'd go back and forth till it was one chant. The blokes or older lads were fucking hilarious at the match when you were a bairn, just daft things like someone dropping their bait and everyones patter, 'Who's that?' 'The fucking dorty bastard'. Simple things. :rolleyes:

:rolleyes: aye howwwwwwmanheymanhowmanheyman. I used to love it when 5000 blokes would sing "a naa yee, yee naa me, a naa yee n yee naa me nanananannananaaaaaaaaaaaa" for no reason at all :)

Oh dear.

I've had more names than Apollo Creed, but I'll stick with this one. Had Stevie, cos it's my name. Tuco Ramirez as he's me second favourite film character, You Fat Cockney Bastard Get Out Of Our Club - nee explanation needed, Steve Marshall-Barnes - after the Talksport crack, and this one because McFaul was manager when I first started going and I liked and respected him and was sad to see him in tears when he left, should never have been sacked, we might not have even went down imo, beat Liverpool 2-1 at Anfield one week, sacked the next.

*cough* Barry *cough* :)

My DJ name used to be PeteBass (when I was young and daft and felt I needed a pseudo name to DJ under) and my girlfriend at the time affectionately shortened it to MrBass.

Ah, what a touching story, makes you feel all warm and fuzzy inside!

Always reminds me of this...

:) Updated my avatar just for you.

:rolleyes: Looks good mate!