Your Username…

Monkeys Fist

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mine is pretty self-explanatory. "Owathewatta" might've been a better Geordie name but I went with the American version. Ketsbaia was my first choice but it was taken!

I liked "A NICE HAT." I think I've said that before. Parkmenistan also made me laugh, cheers Chez.

Thanks for replies and sorry I duplicated the thread - I did an initial search but apparently a rubbish one. Found this really interesting though!

It's cool how many people just went with whatever was immediately available to them mentally/whatever was lying around (CT). Also never been on a forum where so many people are comfortable using their actual names mind.

In one. Can't remember where I read it (I'm not that witty) but it made me piss my sides laughing so stole it for here.

I'm actually disappointed that you didn't come up with that :lol: fair enough though.

Why the "The"? Well, because I am the only one that matters :dunno:

I noticed on the twitter thread that your twitter account is thisdave - Specifically this one. Not that other one, fuck him.

He has.

:lol:

I truly and honestly thought your username was some kind of bizarre inneundo, possibly involving wanking. I assumed "Throbbing" under your avatar was a continuation of that.

Can't believe it's something as mundane as a knot...

Aye but it's history is disputed.

Some claim it was used as a stopper knot at the end of main sheets, eventually becoming a decorative knot.

Others, that it was greased with rancid penguin fat and used as an anal love egg.

Aye but it's history is disputed.

Some claim it was used as a stopper knot at the end of main sheets, eventually becoming a decorative knot.

Others, that it was greased with rancid penguin fat and used as an anal love egg.

:lol:

And thank you for that mental image...

I'm Karl Howman from the popular eighties comedy show 'Brush Strokes'. I had to put on a cockney accent and pretend to be a Charlton Athletic fan in the series which had its theme tune sung by Dexys Midnight Runners but obviously that was just an act.

Edited by Howmanheyman

I'm Karl Howman from the popular eighties comedy show 'Brush Strokes'. I had to put on a cockney accent and pretend to be a Charlton Athletic fan in the series which had its theme tune sung by Dexys Midnight Runners but obviously that was just an act.

What do you do now Karl?...still acting?....Charlton are still shite mind :D

Edited by PaddockLad

Actually your username origin story was a good one!

Thanks for replies and sorry I duplicated the thread - I did an initial search but apparently a rubbish one. Found this really interesting though!

It's cool how many people just went with whatever was immediately available to them mentally/whatever was lying around (CT). Also never been on a forum where so many people are comfortable using their actual names mind.

I'm actually disappointed that you didn't come up with that :lol: fair enough though.

I noticed on the twitter thread that your twitter account is thisdave - Specifically this one. Not that other one, fuck him.

my Spotify is thatdave, make of that what you will

Well mine is obvious, the film was popular then. But I am no relation to t00nraider, who used to use NUFC forums ;) I had previously used Looneytoon on Freeserve chat (blast from the past there)! But someone was already using that on the original toon chat when I wanted to register so I went with this instead.