Kitman

Monkeys Fist

Happy Birthday Kitman.

Why do you put no on the bottom of these things MF?

I'd guess it's the opposite to a "Yes Gemmill" reference

...and I have no clue what that's about neither.

Happy Birthday Kitman.

You have now reached the scientifically agreed point in life when you will be at your lowest ebb....

http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/health/De...re_44-Years-Old

If its any concilation, you share you birthday, your age and this depression with......

pamela-anderson11.jpg

Perhaps you could console each other.... :)

Edited by Christmas Tree

Happy Birthday Kitman.

Why do you put no on the bottom of these things MF?

I'd guess it's the opposite to a "Yes Gemmill" reference

...and I have no clue what that's about neither.

Gemmill once went apeshite over threads being started simply with a person's name as the subject. Said he expected the person had croaked.

Ever since it's been the norm to stick a "Yes Gemmill" or "No Gemmill" as the sub heading.

Thanks lads. King sized hangover today, woke on the sofa at 3 in the morning cricket on and large unfinished drink nearby. Mrs k not impressed with cut of my gib today.

Thanks folks. Went out, got pissed, spent most of the evening talking to a lovely from Costa Rica. Sometimes the Lord is kind.

Beat that Kevin!

:huh:

Stayed in got pissed from 7-11, got pissed more out 11-2, pissed again in the house 2-6. Spent most of the evening talking to a mixture of fine young women from Ireland. Sometimes the lord is kind.

Thanks folks. Went out, got pissed, spent most of the evening talking to a lovely from Costa Rica. Sometimes the Lord is kind.

Beat that Kevin!

:huh:

Stayed in got pissed from 7-11, got pissed more out 11-2, pissed again in the house 2-6. Spent most of the evening talking to a mixture of fine young women from Ireland. Sometimes the lord is kind.

Big Gay Mick has sent you this by express delivery.

Giving and receiving… what birthdays are all about