If you could turn back the clock....

Toonraider

.....just for a few hours, where would you go? A Gig or a match maybe?

I just watched a couple youtube Vids of Def Leppard at their best live in 1983 at the Dortmund Festival. Holy Moly I'd give anything to go back in time to that very concert. I'd be a groupie and do Joe after the gig too :):rolleyes:

Edited by Toonraider

I think regrets are generally a waste of time because I always believe a different path trodden on a particular day could have ripple effects throughout the rest of your life.....

But if I could go back to one thing it would be seeing Queen at St James.

Queen at Live Aid

Kennedy Space Centre for the Apollo 11 Launch and the control centre when the 1st pictures were beamed back.

Wembley 1966 for that game

6th Floor of the Book Depository on 22nd November 1963. Find out if Oswald did actually do it.

All you'd find out there is if he shot. Not if he did it alone. Yo want to be by the Grassy Knoll :)

6th Floor of the Book Depository on 22nd November 1963. Find out if Oswald did actually do it.

All you'd find out there is if he shot. Not if he did it alone. Yo want to be by the Grassy Knoll :rolleyes:

If I talk to the fucker and distract him he can't fire a shot off, can he? If Kennedy still dies he wasn't working alone :)

All you'd find out there is if he shot. Not if he did it alone. Yo want to be by the Grassy Knoll :rolleyes:

If I talk to the fucker and distract him he can't fire a shot off, can he? If Kennedy still dies he wasn't working alone :)

I'd stand just before Deeley Plaza, holding up this

On a serious note, I'd want to do something I felt was good and prevented something awful from happening. Maybe being stood near Ian Huntley's house and telling those girls to go home rather than knock on his door - just something that at the time appears insignificant to those involved but that I know would make a massive difference.

If you get my meaning...

Doctor Who would come down on you like a ton of bricks.

See what you mean though. What to choose though, something like you've mentioned, or a "greater good" type of thing, like eliminating Hitler, setting off the fire alarms early in the WTC or something?

Mcfaul.....back into the ground at half time :rolleyes:

:) I still can't believe he did that, after the years of guerilla 'our fans are better than yours' warfare waged on message boards from all over the country!

http://www.jfkmurdersolved.com/dpmap63.htm

Just been to Dealey Plaza he would have had to have been one hell of shot to make it. They reckon at least 8 shots were fired.

Similar websites provided 'overwehelming evidence' to prove the WTC collapsed thanks to a controlled explosion, an unmanned missile hit the Pentagon and Diana's driver was murdered by someone with a strobe light.

No way in hell there were 8 shots in DP - I do believe there were more than 1 shooter though, one of which was in the TSBD.

Why try to avert a disaster when you can attend one by going to a Def Leppard concert?

:huff::slap:

Still love ya though Bianca ;)

I was just thinking, there's Craig who would go back and do something 'good' and all I chose was to go back in time and fuck a sweaty Joe Elliott senseless :D Ah well :huh: