Conspiracy Theories

Jan

I was watching one last night about World Trade Centre 7 that looked more like a controlled demolition then a terrorist attack.

JFK

The Moon Landings

9-11

Diana

The big 9/11 conspiracy is that the US government want you to believe they planned 9/11.

Seriously though, anyone that thinks that they did plan it is a fucking idiot.

Regarding 9/11: A little fact for you, which may cause a bit of slagging off (I don't mind :slap: )

I posted something on here a while ago about how I get the odd 'vision'/'thought'/'feeling' of something happening, before it actually happens (okay, get the slagging ready). Anyway, prior to the attacks on 11th September, I had a 'vision'/'image' of the Pentagon after a plane had crashed into the side of it. There you are.

Probably a few :huh:;):D going on, but I thought I would mention it. I apologise for upsetting your day.

The big 9/11 conspiracy is that the US government want you to believe they planned 9/11.

Seriously though, anyone that thinks that they did plan it is a fucking idiot.

Not saying they planned it but wouldn't be at all surprised if they turned a blind eye to give them the excuse the needed to occupy Iraq/Afghanistan

I could read conspiracies all day, from chem trails, to the deliberate dumbing down of the education systems to the big underground facilities apparently being built around the world

I bet there's some seriously freaky shit we don't know about

Regarding 9/11: A little fact for you, which may cause a bit of slagging off (I don't mind :slap: )

I posted something on here a while ago about how I get the odd 'vision'/'thought'/'feeling' of something happening, before it actually happens (okay, get the slagging ready). Anyway, prior to the attacks on 11th September, I had a 'vision'/'image' of the Pentagon after a plane had crashed into the side of it. There you are.

Probably a few :huh:;):D going on, but I thought I would mention it. I apologise for upsetting your day.

Stevie will be seething.

I was watching one last night about World Trade Centre 7 that looked more like a controlled demolition then a terrorist attack.

The one where they showed how it wasn't? I saw that. :huh:

Parky has been intentionally infected with some strange fever because of what he knows. Perhaps he was getting too close to the truth.

Either way he hasn't posted in that thread since the 29th so I suspect he is dead by now.

I believe BIC employs people to go around stealing lighters and pens.

Also, David Ike is a reptile. :huh:

BIC razors are owned by several major saving companies and are only in production to convince people to buy a proper one.

Parky has been intentionally infected with some strange fever because of what he knows. Perhaps he was getting too close to the truth.

Either way he hasn't posted in that thread since the 29th so I suspect he is dead by now.

cuckonest64.jpg

TBH

I believe BIC employs people to go around stealing lighters and pens.

Also, David Ike is a reptile. :huh:

BIC razors are owned by several major shaving companies and are only in production to convince people to buy a proper one.

Never used a BIC razor, but a mate has and he said it absolutely cut his face to shit. Terrible stuff apparently.

Thinking of doing an official top ten for the woefully underinformed in here... :huh:

How do we know it's the actual top 10 though ?

Because we read it on the internet so it must be true.

Thinking of doing an official top ten for the woefully underinformed in here... :huh:

The Feds made you post that.

trustnoone.jpg

;)

Parky, stick your top ten up, I'm interested. Have you read Fingerprints of the Gods btw?

Thriller just came on in the pub. Oh dear.

I've read most of the Von Danniken stuff. These have historically been the gateway books for peeps who venture, inspired head first into the rabbit hole. ;)

Think his books are very entertaining, but are essentially stories yet with a just enough truth or historical context to make one think.

One of the best things about our history and our planet is that so little is still understood about our past and origins.

*Will do the top ten a bit later. :huh: