Conspiracy Theories

Jan

As humans are a relatively new species and have nearly fucked the planet already will the intergalactic peacekeepers/protectors not do away with us as a race?

Personally I don't give a fuck that oligarchs will no longer be rich if we have discovered clean renewable power. I'm more interested in having a planet for my great great great great grandkids to live on

There are many vested interests at play.

The consensus is that there are visitors with more nefarious agendas and of course there are also those that are 'on our side', who infact

are very similar to us...Our cousins if you like..Many have repeated this theme that the ones that look very much like us (although taller) have said that they have been on this planet

long before us and infact had a hand in hybridising us up the genetic ladder. The tall 'blondes' are said to be the original 'owners' of this planet and have acted as guides and have saved us from catastrophes over the last few thousand years. The elite (human) control group on the planet it seems will not give up their riches and power without a fight.

All the good alien visitors who have had meaninful contact with Govt (France, Brazil, Usa, UK, Russia and now China) have said that our planet and civilisation is moving into a grave and dangerous near future. That we have to give up money, nuclear power and weapons and the toxic effects of much of our rudimentary and archaic industries. The message is a positive one, but how will people react to such a quantum change? The very meanings of day to day esistence being taken away (competition, conflict, territorial behaviour).

Are we ready psychologically to learn how ridiculous our civilisation is in the scheme of things?

That's a relief, I was really worried about the way the world was going but the 'good aliens' are going to sort it out innit. Let me know when they need something.

• 4 weeks later...

i also have wierd feelings about 911 to i reckon it was controlled demolition but they wont have any of it because there in denial. pluss there were some clues to 911 been demolition fo starters how do they explain a suposed plane which was over a certain size fit into a small gap here il see if i can find it

here this is off wikipedia

Thierry Meyssan and Dylan Avery argue that American Airlines Flight 77 did not crash into the Pentagon. Instead, they argue that the Pentagon was hit by a missile launched by elements from inside the U.S. government. Reopen911.org says that the holes in the Pentagon walls were far too small to have been made by a Boeing 757: "How does a plane 125 ft. wide and 155 ft. long fit into a hole which is only 60 ft. across?" Meyssan’s book, L’Effroyable Imposture (published in English as 9/11: The Big Lie) became an instant bestseller in France and is available in more than a dozen languages. When released, the book was heavily criticized by the both the mainstream French and American press. The French newspaper Liberation called the book "a tissue of wild and irresponsible allegations, entirely without foundation.

i also have wierd feelings about 911 to i reckon it was controlled demolition but they wont have any of it because there in denial

:lol:

"ur in denial dudes come bak when u get over ur denial"

• 11 years later...

He’s fine as far as I know. He still posts on N-O. Or at least he did when we all showed up there when Ant pulled the plug 

• Like 2

I’m not a conspiracy theorist but……

If it broke on the news today that one of them was actually true, which would least surprise you?

For me it would probably be the moon landings. 

Just purely looking back from a technological point of view, it is incredible with the computing hard and software available in the 60’s that they could send a craft 1/4 million miles, land it, take off and come back.

I will still believe unless proved otherwise but that one wouldn’t shock me.

• Haha 1

There recent-ish photos of the Moon landing sites from a Chinese mission iirc. Seems unlikely they’d be in on the cover up

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Alex said:

There recent-ish photos of the Moon landing sites from a Chinese mission iirc. Seems unlikely they’d be in on the cover up

I agree. Just seems so far fetched being able to do that back then, especially without sat nav. :lol: 

12 minutes ago, Christmas Tree said:

I’m not a conspiracy theorist but……

If it broke on the news today that one of them was actually true, which would least surprise you?

For me it would probably be the moon landings. 

Just purely looking back from a technological point of view, it is incredible with the computing hard and software available in the 60’s that they could send a craft 1/4 million miles, land it, take off and come back.

I will still believe unless proved otherwise but that one wouldn’t shock me.

Assuming the moon landings were faked or any of the other big ones….how many people were in on the “conspiracy” and how come it’s never been exposed in 54 years? I mean, someone would have talked by now, Shirley? :D 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Christmas Tree said:

I agree. Just seems so far fetched being able to do that back then, especially without sat nav. :lol: 

:lol: I actually think you can say with a fair degree of certainty that they went. But a lot of conspiracy theories cherry pick evidence of course. JFK is an interesting one on terms of its development. I think if you go back a fair way most people would’ve thought there was definitely something amiss with the official version of events. I used to think so. Obviously people will still believe there was but a lot of recent innovations like computer modelling and so on point to Oswald being a lone shooter acting without backing. I suppose a part of it is it being more scary to think a lone nutter can take out the most powerful person in the world. The conspiracy theory acting as a kind of comfort blanket. 

• Like 1