Conspiracy Theories

Jan

:D It was a pretty pointless video like, seems like it was made for people that don't believe there's life on other planets. Those people wouldn't be searching the net for videos like that.

As humans are a relatively new species and have nearly fucked the planet already will the intergalactic peacekeepers/protectors not do away with us as a race?

Personally I don't give a fuck that oligarchs will no longer be rich if we have discovered clean renewable power. I'm more interested in having a planet for my great great great great grandkids to live on

The powers that be create these conspiracy theories in order to distract the conspiracy theorists from what is really going on.

Btw, at times Parky's patter reminds me of an old edition of the Viz (from about 20 years back) that placed Elvis as the gunman on the grassy knoll :D

JFK: Inside the Target Car is on Discovery History in 4 minutes. :)

Marley & Me's on though. :)

:D Did you cry?

Nah - I'm nails me man.

I reckon you would have if you were sat there holding Griffin. :)

JFK: Inside the Target Car is on Discovery History in 4 minutes. :)

Marley & Me's on though. :)

:D Did you cry?

Nah - I'm nails me man.

I reckon you would have if you were sat there holding Griffin. :)

Her indoors was sat watching it with him. And bubbling. And she's seen it before :)

I probably would've cried at it if I'd been watching it like in fairness :)

As humans are a relatively new species and have nearly fucked the planet already will the intergalactic peacekeepers/protectors not do away with us as a race?

Personally I don't give a fuck that oligarchs will no longer be rich if we have discovered clean renewable power. I'm more interested in having a planet for my great great great great grandkids to live on

There are many vested interests at play.

The consensus is that there are visitors with more nefarious agendas and of course there are also those that are 'on our side', who infact

are very similar to us...Our cousins if you like..Many have repeated this theme that the ones that look very much like us (although taller) have said that they have been on this planet

long before us and infact had a hand in hybridising us up the genetic ladder. The tall 'blondes' are said to be the original 'owners' of this planet and have acted as guides and have saved us from catastrophes over the last few thousand years. The elite (human) control group on the planet it seems will not give up their riches and power without a fight.

All the good alien visitors who have had meaninful contact with Govt (France, Brazil, Usa, UK, Russia and now China) have said that our planet and civilisation is moving into a grave and dangerous near future. That we have to give up money, nuclear power and weapons and the toxic effects of much of our rudimentary and archaic industries. The message is a positive one, but how will people react to such a quantum change? The very meanings of day to day esistence being taken away (competition, conflict, territorial behaviour).

Are we ready psychologically to learn how ridiculous our civilisation is in the scheme of things?

Are we ready psychologically to learn how ridiculous our civilisation is in the scheme of things?

Wey I don't need to believe in little green men to be well aware of that.

You are truly enlightened. :rolleyes:

99.9% of people don't give it a second though though. Who really thinks about how much we have fucked up the planet, stripped it of it's natural resources etc.

Most people don't care as long as they have petrol for their cars and leccy for their telly.

When you look at the silly numbers involved in the amount of stars and planets out there, trillions, the odds of there NOT being intelligent life somewhere is like winning the lottery. Chances are they are much more advanced than us and have hopefully clicked on that people can live happily without greed and war.

Yeah, I don't care to be perfectly honest (with myself).

I think I know you a little bit and I think that's bollocks. You have more than a passing interest in this area. :rolleyes:

I care a lot :D

Allex is a Lizard and is here to do us harm I reckon

6 hours in his kitchen can do that to a man.

He lives in that kitchen. Only place he's allowed to use the interwebs... :rolleyes:

What's the Paul McCartney being dead one about? Never heard of that one.

Think the quality of the solo career 'output' got the ball rolling on that one. :D:rolleyes:

A bloke at work reckons he's the worlds most rabid meat eater, and all this veggie bollocks is just a front.....he's basically so ravenous for the meat he ate his first wife (poor old Linda was all part of the "cover up") when she started churning out her vomit inducing vegetarian ready meals....he'd started on the second wife but had only got as far as her leg before he was rumbled and she ditched him :D

An instructor at Sandhurst Military Academy apparently thinks that Princess Diana was deliberately bumped off by the Scots Guards Close Observation Platoon, in protest at her stance on landmines :D

Edited by PaddockLad