Have you ever been tempted

Howmanheyman

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fair enough too. He took time out of his busy day of beating up young people and being a racist to write a 1000 word essay about Tino Ameobi and what could have been only to be dismissed in under 10 words. For shame Toontastic. :lol:

Edited by toonotl

Guest alex
Fair enough too. He took time out of his busy day of beating up young people and being a racist to write a 1000 word essay about Tino Ameobi and what could have been only to be dismissed in under 10 words. For shame Toontastic. :rolleyes:

I was thinking that like. He's blatantly spat the dummy out about that :lol:

Fair enough too. He took time out of his busy day of beating up young people and being a racist to write a 1000 word essay about Tino Ameobi and what could have been only to be dismissed in under 10 words. For shame Toontastic. ;)

Weirdly enough, the Shola thread post dates his 'racist chinning' post above. :rolleyes:

Guest alex
Fair enough too. He took time out of his busy day of beating up young people and being a racist to write a 1000 word essay about Tino Ameobi and what could have been only to be dismissed in under 10 words. For shame Toontastic. ;)

Weirdly enough, the Shola thread post dates his 'racist chinning' post above. :rolleyes:

So it does ;)

:lol: Clearly in the huff over the Shola thread.

The posting timeline, between the above post and the Shola thread starter shits all over that like. As a self-proclaimed analyzer of cold hard facts, i would have at least expected you to check the relevant details before posting unsubstantiated rubbish like that. The need to take a popshot has overtaken the normally fastidious side of you (when presenting an argument) Chez.

Fair enough too. He took time out of his busy day of beating up young people and being a racist to write a 1000 word essay about Tino Ameobi and what could have been only to be dismissed in under 10 words. For shame Toontastic. :rolleyes:

I couldn't two shits tbh, in relation to the responses to the said Shola threadstarter.

You should post more Zero. You're a proper bitch when you get going.

I worked for an arsehole a couple of days ago, who failed to disclose some details of a job re: dangerous substances. We - ie. The crew i work with - had to enough in the way of safety apparatus to get us through the pretty safely. I've been a moody bugger though since, the same can be said for the crew in fact - just brooding about this bloke who gave us the job.

I'll drag some sort of cross dressing Madam persona next time. From now on you can refer to me as Madam Zero, Master Bitch.

I'm not sure what response you expected to your 'forums are full of arseholes and are insignificant to my life, plus I am a bit of a racist' post?

:lol:

Jonathon on form today.

:lol: Clearly in the huff over the Shola thread.

The posting timeline, between the above post and the Shola thread starter shits all over that like. As a self-proclaimed analyzer of cold hard facts, i would have at least expected you to check the relevant details before posting unsubstantiated rubbish like that. The need to take a popshot has overtaken the normally fastidious side of you (when presenting an argument) Chez.

I'll take that. As back-handed compliments go, they weren't bad tbf.

I haven't been tempted to leave yet, you lot amuse me too much... especially those who hate a rival supporter expressing his opinion about anything.

Although I dont really post that often, I tend to dip in and out depending on whether there's something in the news that relates to both teams, or I'm a bit quiet at work and bored and fancy winding up McFaul :lol:

I haven't been tempted to leave yet, you lot amuse me too much... especially those who hate a rival supporter expressing his opinion about anything.

Although I dont really post that often, I tend to dip in and out depending on whether there's something in the news that relates to both teams, or I'm a bit quiet at work and bored and fancy winding up McFaul :rolleyes:

Wind up McFaul :lol: mate I've had you foaming at the mouth, hammering away on your keyboard with your 60 line emotional replies.

Although I dont really post that often, I tend to dip in and out depending on whether there's something in the news that relates to both teams, or I'm a bit quiet at work and bored and fancy winding up McFaul ;)

Wind up McFaul :lol: mate I've had you foaming at the mouth, hammering away on your keyboard with your 60 line emotional replies.

Not 60 lines but it probably seems a lot to someone who is incapable of forming a coherant argument and relies on one or two lines of random thoughts to try and back up his weak and poorly formed opinion.

Just kidding :rolleyes:

Although I dont really post that often, I tend to dip in and out depending on whether there's something in the news that relates to both teams, or I'm a bit quiet at work and bored and fancy winding up McFaul ;)

Not 60 lines but it probably seems a lot to someone who is incapable of forming a coherant argument and relies on one or two lines of random thoughts to try and back up his weak and poorly formed opinion.

About Everton?? If I could be arsed I could write a book about what a wank club you are, but my feelings are pretty plain.

Do you get in The Runhead by the way, or ever get to the Boathouse at Wylam?

About Everton?? If I could be arsed I could write a book about what a wank club you are, but my feelings are pretty plain.

Do you get in The Runhead by the way, or ever get to the Boathouse at Wylam?

Yeah but that's the point isn't it? Most people dislike other clubs, it's what being a supporter is all about.

Aye occasionally go in the Runhead for some food and a couple of drinks but not very often these days... they've had the same menu for about 3 years and it gets a bit boring in the end.

Never been in the Boathouse before but it looks like a canny place.