PC Rathband

Anorthernsoul

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heard yesterday that off a friend of mine that his lasses best mate had moved furniture into a new house and was ready to move in but she's been kicked back as Rathband has been moved in. Apparantly, (my lawyers have advised me to say) that he's give his wife a clump and she's kicked him out.

Maybe, just maybe, he was a complete cock before Raoul went mental and ultimately ended Davids life.

I predict he'll have topped himself within 5 years. Too much to take. Bless him.

I always keep an eye out for this thread. I also wonder if he has a relative/ancestor called Iris, whether he was a model pupil at school, just like his eyes have model pupils.

I wonder if his favourite French club is Lens.

Edited by Billy Castell

I always keep an eye out for this thread. I also wonder if he has a relative/ancestor called Iris, whether he was a model pupil at school, just like his eyes have model pupils.

Your puns just keep getting cornea.

Your puns just keep getting cornea.

eye.

• 6 months later...

His Twitter feed indicated that an attempted reconciliation with his estranged wife had broken down; this, in conjunction with the loss of his job, on top of his other problems, appears to have been too much.

I knew him as he was a referee in the Northern Alliance; effectively his life ended when Moat blinded him.