Haye v Klitschoko, July 2nd, 10pm

TheMoog

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How many times has hay went to ground now? He's made a right prick of himself throughout this whole shambles, hope gets Knocked the fuck out.

He needs Ray Wilkins as his coach.

How many times has hay went to ground now? He's made a right prick of himself throughout this whole shambles, hope gets Knocked the fuck out.

Exactly what I thought, Haye was very poor after all his hype. Klitschko deserves the win tbh.

That was more like a tickling contest. Haye had some success when he let his punches go in the 12th, why not earlier? He's truly abysmal to watch, and the diving about was embarrassing.

Aye, should have had Ray Wilkins as his coach instead.

That was more like a tickling contest. Haye had some success when he let his punches go in the 12th, why not earlier? He's truly abysmal to watch, and the diving about was embarrassing.

That's what I mean. He clearly has enough to worry the questionable chin of his opponent, and the diving seemed to be part of his gameplan(also the entrance) to frustrate Klitchko.

I'm kind of pleased with that result, I'd never really seen much of Klitschko before but I actually think he comes across as a much better person and fighter - I doubt Haye would have given a post match interview in three different languages :huh:

That's what I mean. He clearly has enough to worry the questionable chin of his opponent, and the diving seemed to be part of his gameplan(also the entrance) to frustrate Klitchko.

That is a pathetic gameplan. The whole, 'at some point I'll catch him' talk was stupid as well: you don't say, 'right, I'm going to punch this bloke once, if that doesn't work, I'm fucked'. It's boxing. Throw punches throughout the match, there's a plan for you.

Klitch wins unanimous points btw, Haye will play this like it was a dodgy judging decision, the bloke's a moron.

"Going into the fight I knew I couldn't give all my best because of the injury to my right toe but I didn't want to pull out of the fight, I broke my toe in training, I thought the adrenalin would get me through but I couldn't push off my right foot."

WAHHHHH WAHHHH MY TOE HURTS WAHHHH

Poor little princess.