Pre Season Training

Christmas Tree

Dont know about anyone else but it feels good to know that the squad has reported for duty this morning and is back training.

Feels almost like the close season is over and we can get back to the proper stuff (if only).

Hopefully it will give a good chance for the new players to bed in and even the likes of Ben Arfa and Gosling a proper chance to show the others what they can do.

Probably being too optimistic to think it would turn Enriques head towards staying but we can dream.

Also just hoping Joeys frustration doesnt boil over and he attacks someone.

At least there will be no more mindless holiday tweets.

Don't know where you get the idea that Joey is frustrated. TBH I'd say he comes across as relaxed, calm and ultimately confident in his own ability at the moment. Age and experience. I don't think we'll have any problems on that front.

It will be good to see some pictures of the team back in training. In particular Ben Arfa, hope he and the new players can settle in quickly and properly.

I see joey has just retweeted the dalai lama's comments about controlling your anger :huh:

;)

I'd like to see him do some punditry. Far less worried about offending people in the game than any other of the safe arseholes we get spouting "he'll be diappointed with that" platitudes.

Joey Barton.... controlling his anger... you do know the meaning of irony don't you?

A man with publicly acknowledged anger management problems who has sought professional help and given up alcohol to deal with this problem tweets about controlling anger.

You need the dictionary, not me.

Joey Barton.... controlling his anger... you do know the meaning of irony don't you?

A man with publicly acknowledged anger management problems who has sought professional help and given up alcohol to deal with this problem tweets about controlling anger.

happy still thought he was taking the piss, hence my comment. Read the fuckibg thread dick head

happy still thought he was taking the piss, hence my comment. Read the fuckibg thread dick head

Alanis Morisette here calling me a dick head :huh: I only asked why it was ironic as that isnt irony for me.

Now he is taking the piss? No he isnt.