South Shields

LeazesMag

Not that I live there, but having worked in many retail premises across the North East, the good folk of South Shields are the most down to earth people in the North East.

Bunch of total wanks in my opinion. Best people in the NE are in the East End of Newcastle, and the Tyne Valley.

off for the afternoon. Haven't been there for years.

Make sure to go to the new Asda. It's geet big.

we will go for a Minchella ice cream at some point.

Wor lass says seaton delaval ice creams are better.

Never been like, but Minchella's is the D's B's

Not that I live there, but having worked in many retail premises across the North East, the good folk of South Shields are the most down to earth people in the North East.

Bunch of total wanks in my opinion. Best people in the NE are in the East End of Newcastle, and the Tyne Valley.

People from the east end of Newcastle are mostly tramps and scumbags. Weeeee this game is fun.

People from the east end of Newcastle are mostly tramps and scumbags. Weeeee this game is fun.

I've never met anyone from the east end I haven't liked, my heritage is there, where as I've met 3 people from South Shields who I've liked. Small time Sunderland loving doilums in my experience. That said, HF on here does seem a canny lad.

I've just taken a half-day as well, few pints Leazes? :huh:

Make sure you get yourself along to Colman's on Ocean Road. Best fish & chips by a mile.

Wor lass says seaton delaval ice creams are better.

Never been like, but Minchella's is the D's B's

nearly went into there 2 weeks ago

I've just taken a half-day as well, few pints Leazes? :huh:

Make sure you get yourself along to Colman's on Ocean Road. Best fish & chips by a mile.

we might. We are getting the ferry over the river, play it by ear

The beach is bamptastic btw. Like how all of the east end congregate at Whitley, all charvas from Gateshead to the coast southside all head down to Shields beach when the weather's like this.

Strapless topped Stay Puffs everywhere.

The beach is bamptastic btw. Like how all of the east end congregate at Whitley, all charvas from Gateshead to the coast southside all head down to Shields beach when the weather's like this.

Strapless topped Stay Puffs everywhere.

my dad used to take me and my brother there more than anywhere else when we were kids.

Did you get my pm ?

I've never met anyone from the east end I haven't liked, my heritage is there, where as I've met 3 people from South Shields who I've liked. Small time Sunderland loving doilums in my experience. That said, HF on here does seem a canny lad.

I was brought up in South Shields and I'm canny amazing.

The east end is full of harry ramps though.

I was brought up in South Shields and I'm canny amazing.

The east end is full of harry ramps though.

Full of Arab charva's too

I'd thank you for the compliment if it's purpose wasn't more as a back-handed diig at Gemmill :huh:

Can anyone from South Shields confirm that the Cyprus got shut down because of brewery problems and that there was a sword involved somewhere?

Not heard about a sword like.

Was in there a couple of years ago and they were serving cans and bottles out of bags. Nowt off the taps. Told us to go to the offy up the road if we wanted owt they didn't have. That can't be legit can it?

The lassy on the bar also had her bairn in a pram behind there :huh:

First away game I ever went to was with the Cyprus. Sheff Utd, last away game of 93/94. Nathan Blake scored twice, hated the tosser ever since.