News of the World

ChezGiven

Well I definitely think its going to be extremely squeeky bum time for him this week.

He seems next in line to go and I am sure Murdoch will be pulling a few strings in the background to get all these bastards back who were his best mates last week.

Camerons just been on the box from Africa and he looked and sounded very scared. If ever a man needed something really bad to happen in the world!!!!

I havent been following this story too closely, but the sound bites I have heard attributed to Milliband make my stomach turn when you consider he was partying with the Murdochs only two weeks ago.

And yes I know they are all as bad as each other.

(Goes to check odds on Cameron going within 7 days)

edit Cant find much on this sort of thing but best I can see is his odds on being the next MP to quit have dropped from 100/1 to 20/1.....but that was 5 days ago. Must be single figures by now.

Edited by Christmas Tree

• Replies 796
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Havent read this thread so apologies if mentioned, but is anyone else getting the feeling that Cameron could fall over this. The police chief who quit last night stuck the knife in and it doesnt take much for these things to gather pace.

Nick Clegg PM ?

That's not how it works. Thankfully.

Havent read this thread so apologies if mentioned, but is anyone else getting the feeling that Cameron could fall over this. The police chief who quit last night stuck the knife in and it doesnt take much for these things to gather pace.

Nick Clegg PM ?

Isn't it?

It was when Blair resigned.

Nick Clegg PM ?

Isn't it?

Eh?

Nick Clegg PM ?

Isn't it?

Harman was deputy PM then - now that would have been a pisser - probably concentration camps for blokes.

Isn't Deputy PM just a made up title anyway?

I understood that it was invented just to give an extra seat in the cabinet - I think Whitelaw was the first under Thatcher though they do big-up the ceremonial stand-in aspects nowadays.

I suppose you could argue it has a higher profile when a coalition is in force.

Isn't Deputy PM just a made up title anyway?

I understood that it was invented just to give an extra seat in the cabinet - I think Whitelaw was the first under Thatcher though they do big-up the ceremonial stand-in aspects nowadays.

I suppose you could argue it has a higher profile when a coalition is in force.

Was first used during the coalition in WWII. If my memory of GCSE History serves me right.

Bookies favourite is Boris to lead the blue brigade at the next election.

Boris just HAS to be PM one day. :D Boris as PM will be like Keegan at Newcastle. Everything would just be so much fun. Imagine the wars he'd cause. ;)

Edited by Christmas Tree

I think Cameron would be toast if Labour had a leader capable of scoring from 6 yards out with just the keeper to beat. The chief constable craftily knifed him last night when he said one of the main reasons he resigned was his close relationship with the ex deputy editor gadgie. So where does that leave Cameron,if his former employee,the also recently arrested Andy Coulson, is charged with fuck knows what over this?

As I say, I think even a Shola standard leader could put this chance away. But I think Ed is more in the mould of Rob Mcdonald....2 and a bit days before the last pmq's before the summer recess (someone correct me if thats wrong?) Last chance to bury this empty vessel PR stunt cunt for good. Make sure youve got your shooting boots on Ed....

I think Cameron would be toast if Labour had a leader capable of scoring from 6 yards out with just the keeper to beat. The chief constable craftily knifed him last night when he said one of the main reasons he resigned was his close relationship with the ex deputy editor gadgie. So where does that leave Cameron,if his former employee,the also recently arrested Andy Coulson, is charged with fuck knows what over this?

As I say, I think even a Shola standard leader could put this chance away. But I think Ed is more in the mould of Rob Mcdonald....2 and a bit days before the last pmq's before the summer recess (someone correct me if thats wrong?) Last chance to bury this empty vessel PR stunt cunt for good. Make sure youve got your shooting boots on Ed....

Should be a corker!!

Anyone know if Murdoch and the ginger birds appearance before the select committee is on live tomorrow?

The ginger bird won't be appearing following her arrest.

This is why people are questioning the legitimacy of the arrest. Stops her answering questions about the met publicly.

Perhaps not....

1259: The Culture, Media and Sport Select Committee says Rupert and James Murdoch will be giving evidence to MPs at 1430 BST on Tuesday. It says Mrs Brooks will appear on her own from 1530 BST.

Reading my free copy of the Daily Mail this morning it was interesting to note how they're suddenly asking for the 'persecution' of NI to come to a halt, clearly getting a little worried themselves.

Has there ever been a scandal this big in the UK.

CKeeler1.jpg

;)

Really would you say as big?

Seen off Britains biggest Sunday paper

Seen off the biggest media deal

Hundreds on the dole

Top two officers at the met gone

More to follow, perhaps the PM

Edited by Christmas Tree