Darlington Away

Christmas Tree

Anyone have the low down on this fixture.

Can you get parked nearby, can you drink in the ground, is there more than one bog (for us older bladder aware).

More importantly, can us lesser mortals get tickets or is it just season ticket holders.

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can you get parked nearby

Yes, big car park next to the ground.

can you drink in the ground

Aye, if the club bothers to open the bars. :lol:

is there more than one bog (for us older bladder aware).

It's a modern ground, should be plenty.

can us lesser mortals get tickets or is it just season ticket holders.

On general sale for a tenner a pop, in the home end at least . Not sure about the away end.

Can you get parked nearby

Yes, big car park next to the ground.

can you drink in the ground

Aye, if the club bothers to open the bars. :lol:

is there more than one bog (for us older bladder aware).

It's a modern ground, should be plenty.

can us lesser mortals get tickets or is it just season ticket holders.

On general sale for a tenner a pop, in the home end at least . Not sure about the away end.

Cheers from the lazy, alcoholic, weak bladdered, pauper. :rolleyes:

CT not being funny but how old are you? i got the impression yr pretty young

25 at heart, 45 in reality, feeling the years spinning by far too fast. (But happy :rolleyes: )

Add onto that married at 21, 4 kids, oldest 22. Lived through negative equity various recessions etc etc and the wrinkles are mounting fast. :lol:

Edited by Christmas Tree

Go on nufc.co.uk, input your details. If you're not signed up already, then do it, you then click on tickets, away games and it directs you to the Darlo game.

Choose how many tickets and age band (under 16s) for yee and we're all 'penned' in the upper north stand or something.

Only a tenner a pop. I'm just going to park at my Darlo office and walk down to the ground. Takes a while to get out of the stadium carpark.

It's a modern stadium, better standard than Watford, West Ham, Everton etc. You'll be stood up tho, i'd imagine. Nee sittin' doon yee.

I fancy this like. Is there much to make a day of in Darlington? Any decent pubs?

Aye mate. Right opposite the train station there's a few bars .. Pretty old school like. Darlington's wall to wall with Gypsy's. It'll be a canny night. 7.45pm kick off and if you get the train it's about £11 return.

Sure the new recruits with be pleased to see 6000 fans travelling to an away friendly.

Watch out it might sell out fast :lol:

I wouldnt be surprised if it does. I think most of us are gagging for the football to start again and a lot will be wanting a peek at Ben Arfa, Cabaye, Marveaux, Ba and whoever else signs before then.

I wouldnt be surprised if it does. I think most of us are gagging for the football to start again and a lot will be wanting a peek at Ben Arfa, Cabaye, Marveaux, Ba and whoever else signs before then.

Grimsby played there this season. Let's just say, you could have had about 100 seats per person.

I fancy this like. Is there much to make a day of in Darlington? Any decent pubs?

Aye mate. Right opposite the train station there's a few bars .. Pretty old school like. Darlington's wall to wall with Gypsy's. It'll be a canny night. 7.45pm kick off and if you get the train it's about £11 return.

Sure the new recruits with be pleased to see 6000 fans travelling to an away friendly.

Just found out I'm gigging that neet so that's me out :lol: Cheers though, if it's a yearly thing, I'll have to gan next time.

It definitely will.

Surely the home end will give us extra tickets though? The stadium holds 25k!

I meant the away end. Doubt the home stands will be full but I'd sooner be in with the away fans that sat doon with loads of Darlo fans.

3 tickets booked. Really looking forward to it. :rolleyes: (And the drink)

You taking the wife. The other 2 seats being for your arse :lol: Hope to see the new boys get a game and see what they're capable of against lower standard players. Got high hopes for every one of the 4 summer signings and Ben Arfa.

We could potentially have a class midfield, we just need to add abit of fire power upfront and another centre half.

I still don't see where Gosling fits. Next week may help show Pardews intentions. If I'm right, everyone at the club is fit and raring to go. The season starts here, for me.

Guest alex

25 at heart, 45 in reality,

55 to look at :lol:

Deanos not here to do the honours but I would have thought the starting line for Friday would be.

Krul

Simpon --- Taylor --- Colochini --- Enrique?

Tiote --- Cabaye

Barton ------------------ Marveaux

Ben-Arfa

Ba

Cant Gosling cover a few positions? If so a good player for the bench.

25 at heart, 45 in reality, feeling the years spinning by far too fast. (But happy ;) )

Add onto that married at 21, 4 kids, oldest 22. Lived through negative equity various recessions etc etc and the wrinkles are mounting fast. :rolleyes:

wow wouldnt of thought yr 45, i was thinking about 15. the only reason being is you tend to get very excited about the possibility of a new signing regardless of how unlikely it mayb.

yr right about the years spinning away too fast, i am getting old and in yr case you are old :lol:

Edited by carrolll40th