Darlington Away

Christmas Tree

Tickets have been bought!!!!

Does anyone know what the delivery time usually is for them? They're being shipped to Canterbury

Nice one. :D

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tickets have been bought!!!!

Does anyone know what the delivery time usually is for them? They're being shipped to Canterbury

They are being posted 1st class only on Monday...

Ill be having a look down. Just got my ticket for Darlo and Leeds. Might have a look up Berwick Rangers on the saturday too, reserves are playing up there. Never been to Sheildfield Park.

Who's gann off here? Am gann. Gutted though have to travel down alone cos everyone going down at 2 and I don't finish till 5 ;) Should be a good neet though. Proper case of an Oz statement here like, they're going down at 2 to see High Force then go on the drink "who wants t see a tossin waatafaal like???"

Who's gann off here? Am gann. Gutted though have to travel down alone cos everyone going down at 2 and I don't finish till 5 :D Should be a good neet though. Proper case of an Oz statement here like, they're going down at 2 to see High Force then go on the drink "who wants t see a tossin waatafaal like???"

;):D:shades:

Pint at half time CT? One of the kids with us is your age. MacToon's there as well. Am in block 24.

;) Cheeky fucker! Your not that far behind me.

With daughter and mate but I'll happily say hello if I see you ( or recognise you without a phone stuck in front of your face).

Haha. Me mates were going to drive down but I don't finish work till 5pm. You know why they wanted to drive down? To see fucking High Force at 2pm, High fuckin Force. They really aren't rentboys but am not taking the piss. Luckily they've relented and we're getting the 630 train doon. 5,500 toon fans should be excellent, Enrique might as well stay here tonight, sick of his attitude now, he forgets how well we stuck by him when he was shite.

Haha. Me mates were going to drive down but I don't finish work till 5pm. You know why they wanted to drive down? To see fucking High Force at 2pm, High fuckin Force. They really aren't rentboys but am not taking the piss. Luckily they've relented and we're getting the 630 train doon. 5,500 toon fans should be excellent, Enrique might as well stay here tonight, sick of his attitude now, he forgets how well we stuck by him when he was shite.

;) I've seen High Force when I was on a school outward bound trip. Couldn't they just drive down and see it another time though? Anyway, it's better when there's been loads of rain.

I love high force ;) Wanted to go on Sunday on the way back from the lakes but our lass was having none of it.

My daughters driving down do was thinking of a few drinks in Boldon and then setting off about 6.30?? Hopefully that will be enough time to find the place and get parked somewhere.

Quite excited about this.

Ben Arfa playing tonight.

Some songs we've been working on for tonight:

To the tune of Jolene - Paul Wyn,Paul Wyn,Paul Wyn,Paul Wyyyyn, hes a fat cunt who kidnapped a youngiiin

Colin Warr is a wanker is a wanker

and to the tune of daydream believer - We once thought of you as an old cunt with a clue,now we know you're a total nobhead too, because youve been exposed as a liar and a fraud,a childish mug who needs a fkn slap,dudududu Pay up Colin Warr oh what can it mean to a sadmackembastard and aa pal of Paul Wyyn

Edited by McFaul

For anyone going by car....

Leave the A1(m) at the Darlington/Newton Aycilffe Junction. (A167 POSS junct 59)

Turn left at the roundabout at the end of the slip road, then head straight through Coatham Mundeville.

Keep following this road and pass the White Horse Hotel on your right.

At the next roundabout turn left and follow signs for the A66 Teesside,

go straight over the mini roundabout through the set of traffic lights (if on green of course) until you come to a large roundabout.

Go straight on until you come to a 2nd large roundabout, from here take the 3rd exit leading towards Teesside Airport, passing the Brick Train on your right.

Straight over the next roundabout until you come to the Hurworth.Town Centre. Turn right here and enter access road for stadium.