Darlington Away

Christmas Tree

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was at the match tonight. Rite from the start i noticed loads of pissed 15/16 year old kids (charvers mostly like). Nee interest in the game whatsoever, Aye fair enough the ameobi thing should have been light hearted but a few of the little pricks refused to get off at all and then started hoying drink bottles all owa the pitch. Then when the darlo kid was getting dragged out (ganning off it toward the away end) he stupidly took a swing over the barriers in the away end (missed like) then about 15 pissed raji kids ran on and kicked the fuck out of him for 20 seconds before the 6 old bill in attendance ran on.

Shame really as i wasenjoying it until then, I left after than as I couldnt be arsed and was embarassed by all the pissed wankers in attendance.

Basically as I knew it would be, friendly full of yorkshire fans who dont normally go to games and it would appear dont normally drink - making the rest of us look like wankers. Oh well am sure Cabaye wont forget his debut in a hurry.

On another note Barton, Cabaye and Best were excellent. Ben Arfa was okay needs to pass more and worked everything onto his left

If sammy scores we're on the pitch! If sammy scores we're on the pitch! If sammy scores we're on the pitch!

;)

Cheering the fuckers, then 2 minutes later "get off the pitch"? :D

. .oh and poor Dekka eh . . Dekka'd ?

Cheered me right up that has ;)

. . aye but did it happen though ?

if he really 'went for a bite n a pint' in a pub in Darlo amongst fans on a Friday night awayday then he's thicker than I've ever credited him or I'm the fuckin Pope . #dekkashubofshite

Dekka.

On behalf of everyone at Newcastle United FC, we wholly condemn the behaviour of a number of our supporters who invaded the pitch during the second half of the club's friendly against Darlington this evening (July 15).

The club will be seeking to obtain footage of the disorder from Darlington FC and the police and will be taking the strongest possible action against those individuals responsible for the shameful behaviour.

This behaviour is not typical of the vast majority of our fans, however this incident gives a poor impression of Newcastle United and its loyal supporters.

Was at the match tonight. Rite from the start i noticed loads of pissed 15/16 year old kids (charvers mostly like). Nee interest in the game whatsoever, Aye fair enough the ameobi thing should have been light hearted but a few of the little pricks refused to get off at all and then started hoying drink bottles all owa the pitch. Then when the darlo kid was getting dragged out (ganning off it toward the away end) he stupidly took a swing over the barriers in the away end (missed like) then about 15 pissed raji kids ran on and kicked the fuck out of him for 20 seconds before the 6 old bill in attendance ran on.

That was my view too. A load of school kids at their first game without their mams and dads pissed on cheap cider giving it the big'un.

Was there tonight and thought it was a pretty good atmosphere. I was sat in the home end and was getting some looks like but why hold back ;)

Our boys were noisey as fuck as per and you wouldnt of thought it was a pre season friendly.

Started the game well, popped the ball around with intent and actually looked pretty sharp. Best and Barfa should of had a couple each. Barfa and Cabaye hit a couple of decent long distance shots too.

Barfa got through 70 mins or so, looked fit but obviously a bit short of sharpness on the ball. Cabaye looks neat and tidy and always wanted it.

Only player who started the game who was poor was Simpson imo. Vuckic doesnt look the player he's been made out to be.

Sameobi looks twice the player as Ranger...even in the warm up too.

Got to give a mention to Abeid....the lad looks good! Took control of our midfield in the second half.

Also...Smith looked good...Then again it was darlo.

Shame really as i wasenjoying it until then, I left after than as I couldnt be arsed and was embarassed by all the pissed wankers in attendance.

On another note Barton, Cabaye and Best were excellent. Ben Arfa was okay needs to pass more and worked everything onto his left

Totally sums up my feelings on the night.

What I saw (Block 30):

Jokey chants, of "Sammy scores, we're on the pitch", Sammy does score, a few run on, people laugh. Loads run on and it starts getting out of hand. It wasn't just young lads, there were dads with kids, lasses and blokes old enough to know better on there too. A lot of all-day drinking and not enough stewarding makes a bad combo, but its fairly light-hearted. A few of the darlo lot make it over from the other side and a few punches get thrown. Some darlo kid was scrapping on the floor with a female steward. Players go off for a few mins, Pardew and Carver walk over and appeal for everybody to calm the fuck down. Game re-starts but weird atmosphere and multi substitution kill it. Favourite chant "Sammy caused a riot, Sammy caused a riot" to Kaiser Chiefs tune.

Was there tonight and thought it was a pretty good atmosphere. I was sat in the home end and was getting some looks like but why hold back ;)

Our boys were noisey as fuck as per and you wouldnt of thought it was a pre season friendly.

Started the game well, popped the ball around with intent and actually looked pretty sharp. Best and Barfa should of had a couple each. Barfa and Cabaye hit a couple of decent long distance shots too.

Barfa got through 70 mins or so, looked fit but obviously a bit short of sharpness on the ball. Cabaye looks neat and tidy and always wanted it.

Only player who started the game who was poor was Simpson imo. Vuckic doesnt look the player he's been made out to be.

Sameobi looks twice the player as Ranger...even in the warm up too.

Got to give a mention to Abeid....the lad looks good! Took control of our midfield in the second half.

Also...Smith looked good...Then again it was darlo.

sound like you had a good time. did Marveaux play? if so how did he do

just got home, so whats the score and who scored? how were the new lads

How is Toxteth tonight? Quiet?

am not sure about toxteth but i know here in the south its been a rather fine day. so how was your day? you little ray of sunshine