Darlington Away

Christmas Tree

I disapprove of everyone going on the pitch, apart from JonTheMag. Canny hilarious that he used a pitch invasion at his first game as am impromptu meet-the-players event. ;)

Stevie, I think the very obvious point is that once a load of pissed idiots get on the pitch, then the prospect of bother is there. That's why it isn't "just a laugh".

I think that's a fair comment. In the cold light of day and the hangover kicking in, it was a slightly stupid thing for the 500 people to do in the first place, but Friday night football man. Last time there was a game on a Friday night it was exactly the same, Cardiff at home.

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

disgracing the club isn’t good.

As daft as the invasion was I can't stress enough, the actions of a lot of young toon fans before the game, were about as cringeworthy as I've ever seen, the type of thing I'd associate with a club like Man City or Everton. What are they going to get out of intimidating teenage lasses and old people in their gardens. I don't think we should have another NE friendly for a while, it's always the same man, Carlisle, Hartlepool, Darlo always the same type of charva.

Utterly embarrassing to call yourselves football fans. Young children had to leave the stadium because they were scared, i bet they had trouble sleeping last night. What's worse is the fact that you "fans" (i put that in quotation marks because i am unsure whether the word "fan" is appropriate for you all) blame it all on drink. ffs.

Utterly embarrassing to call yourselves football fans. Young children had to leave the stadium because they were scared, i bet they had trouble sleeping last night. What's worse is the fact that you "fans" (i put that in quotation marks because i am unsure whether the word "fan" is appropriate for you all) blame it all on drink. ffs.

;):D:huh::icon_lol:

Grow up 4fs MF. I'm trying to have a civilised discussion with these men, i'm trying to enquire as to why they would embarrass our club in the way that they did. Not in this day and age, NOT IN THIS DAY AND AGE!

Any child that has trouble sleeping because of that deserves it for being a faggot, it wasn't as if it was THAT bad (That said I wasn't there but have seen enough videos, reports etc), and I don't think the vast majority of children there would have been that bothered.

I'm in the same predicament as you cleetoonfan, a small minority let us down, let the club down, but more importantly let themselves down. I'm embarrassed to say i'm a toon fan after last nights shenanagains.

I'm in the same predicament as you cleetoonfan, a small minority let us down, let the club down, but more importantly let themselves down. I'm embarrassed to say i'm a toon fan after last nights shenanagains.

well stop being one then?

4fs lads im trying to have a fucking discussion about last nights evil evil riot. The players were scared for their lives, some of them have very young children aswell.

Yeah but trust me that happens at every club over friendlies, best not to be worried by it, these are the wankers that turn up because of cheap tickets and for a piss up. How many on this board (who wasn't an American autograph searcher ;) ) was there doing it? If it happened in a league game be worried. Besides, when Darlington come to Grimsby they never bring anyone, and Grimsby brought nearly more than they had to their ground a few years back. Darlington fans are pish, and it sounds like they did the vast majority of the real damage.

Yeah but trust me that happens at every club over friendlies, best not to be worried by it, these are the wankers that turn up because of cheap tickets and for a piss up. How many on this board (who wasn't an American autograph searcher ;) ) was there doing it? If it happened in a league game be worried. Besides, when Darlington come to Grimsby they never bring anyone, and Grimsby brought nearly more than they had to their ground a few years back. Darlington fans are pish, and it sounds like they did the vast majority of the real damage.

A lad with sense! Great to see you've got your head screwed on kidda, unlike those mindless cum-buckets at the game.

You must think your a law unto yourselves? Fucking scum.

02a79fbc332d436f417d820b9366d196.jpg

Funny that because I heard there was quite a few Sunderland fans in the Darlo end...

Also don't forget about the pitch invasions from a lot of your ''fans'' that take place every single time we play at your place, all those lads arrested at central station for causing bother etc etc.

Seriously - you're either on the wind up or an incredibly stupid, stupid hypocrite.

You must think your a law unto yourselves? Fucking scum.

02a79fbc332d436f417d820b9366d196.jpg

Funny that because I heard there was quite a few Sunderland fans in the Darlo end...

Also don't forget about the pitch invasions from a lot of your ''fans'' that take place every single time we play at your place, all those lads arrested at central station for causing bother etc etc.

Seriously - you're either on the wind up or an incredibly stupid, stupid hypocrite.

Are you trying to compare the actions of our supporters in one of the biggest games in English football to a shitty little pre-season friendly where your fans showed themselves up yet again? ;)