Darlington Away

Christmas Tree

Deanos not here to do the honours but I would have thought the starting line for Friday would be.

Krul

Simpon --- Taylor --- Colochini --- Enrique?

Tiote --- Cabaye

Barton ------------------ Marveaux

Ben-Arfa

Ba

Cant Gosling cover a few positions? If so a good player for the bench.

Will it bollocks. :lol:

He wants shooting if he has our 1st choice team starting the 1st pre-season game.

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Deanos not here to do the honours but I would have thought the starting line for Friday would be.

Krul

Simpon --- Taylor --- Colochini --- Enrique?

Tiote --- Cabaye

Barton ------------------ Marveaux

Ben-Arfa

Ba

Cant Gosling cover a few positions? If so a good player for the bench.

Will it bollocks. :lol:

He wants shooting if he has our 1st choice team starting the 1st pre-season game.

Well have some balls Fish and posy who you think will start and we'll see on Friday which of us was nearest. :rolleyes:

I reckon it'll be a mix of seasoned pros and new faces and kids

I think Harper will start,

maybe Raylor, Taylor, Tavernier, Ferguson,

Routledge Cabaye Gosling Jonas

Ba Shola

something like that, so nothing like our 1st choice team

Don't think Ben Arfa, Ba, Barton or Enrique will play. Ferguson, Airey and Gosling will feature, Abeid too maybe.

Very excited for the start of the new (pre)season, despite the inevitable disappointment of this transfer window. I know it'll be radio only for this game, but I think the USA games might get an airing on TV (I really wanted to go to Columbus, but it's so far...New York to Columbus is nearly 65% of the distance between Land's End and John o' Groats, for reference, and Kansas City and Orlando are even more distant.) Too skint. :lol:

I reckon it'll be a mix of seasoned pros and new faces and kids

I think Harper will start,

maybe Raylor, Taylor, Tavernier, Ferguson,

Routledge Cabaye Gosling Jonas

Ba Shola

something like that, so nothing like what we would hope is our 1st choice team - but pretty close to what we will see after the January transfer window.

Tried to get tickets off .cock today and its sold out :lol:

Would anyone be able to spare 4 tickets, or know where I could get some? Cause I'm visiting Newcastle for the first time in my life from July 13th to July 16th with my family, and having never been to a game before would love to see them in action, albiet a friendly, against Darlington.

Sold out? Fucking hell. That's a nightmare for you. I'll ask on twitter/FB etc for you mate.

I've not got any spare or I'd have sorted you out.

Someone must be able to sort it out for you.

Cheers from the lazy, alcoholic, weak bladdered, pauper.

O' Christmas tree, O' Christmas tree,

Just hoo often d'ye gan fer a pee.

Sorry, couldn't resist that. :D

Cheers from the lazy, alcoholic, weak bladdered, pauper.

O' Christmas tree, O' Christmas tree,

Just hoo often d'ye gan fer a pee.

Sorry, couldn't resist that. :)

:D

Usually get to about 28 mins of the first half and have to go.

Tried to get tickets off .cock today and its sold out :D

Would anyone be able to spare 4 tickets, or know where I could get some? Cause I'm visiting Newcastle for the first time in my life from July 13th to July 16th with my family, and having never been to a game before would love to see them in action, albiet a friendly, against Darlington.

I bought three yesterday, one for me, one for my daughter and one for my mate. He doesnt know yet so if he says he cant make it, your welcome to one. (appreciate its not four).

I'll be seeing him tomorrow so will let you know in this thread one way or the other.

JOOOOOOON - QUUUUICCCCK ....there was an error on the website (as per) and tickets do still remain for Darlo. Get online NOOOOOOW and et them. If you fancy a pint before or after let me know and we'll meet you.

Hope you have plenty luck mate.

Just found out about the reason the capacity of the stadium is capped.

The stand opposite the dugouts is meant to be unstable and has been taken out of commission.

The stand opposite the dugouts is meant to be unstable and has been taken out of commission.

Think you have some duff info Mac. We are in the North Stand which is opposite the dugouts! We were in that stand last time too.

The NE corner of the ground has never been opened and if you walk around the ground, it hasn't even been finished off inside.

Edited by East Stander

Think you have some duff info Mac. We are in the North Stand which is opposite the dugouts! We were in that stand last time too.

The NE corner of the ground has never been opened and if you walk around the ground, it hasn't even been finished off inside.

I must have mate. Kid from work who's from Darlington but a Newcastle fan just emailed me to say it's 'cos the stand's unstable.

In fairness to the lad, I work on the basis that 65% of what he says is lies.

Load of bollocks.

It's normally never opened as it's not needed and it would cost to much to open a stand that would be mostly empty.

I must have mate. Kid from work who's from Darlington but a Newcastle fan just emailed me to say it's 'cos the stand's unstable.

In fairness to the lad, I work on the basis that 65% of what he says is lies.

It's nowt to do with neither of them. The cooncil gave them a safety certificate for 12,000 even though it holds 28,000, cos of the access to a from the ground etc...

Load of bollocks.

It's normally never opened as it's not needed and it would cost to much to open a stand that would be mostly empty.

Like I say, the passer on of information is a notorious Walter Mitty so I expected as much.

Hope Jon's pulled his fuckin' finger oot and got some tickets. I've sent him as message to let him know but if he's owa the pond then he'll still be lying in bed whilst they get snapped up.

WAKE THE FUCK UP, JON.

I thought the capacity was limited due to parking or the lack of it? Even the Elton John concert was limited to about 12,000 :D

That's another factor, due to the surrounding roads being shite the capacity is capped at 10,000.

Another reason the fucking thing should never have been built.