Darlington Away

Christmas Tree

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In exactly the same way they sing more anti NU songs than pro Sunln.

The goons get more pleasure from us losing than them winning .

Once again total bullshit.

I am a season ticket holder and at least 90% of the songs we sing are pro Sunderland

I honestly wouldn't know a single pro-sunderland song.

What are the most popular non generics at the Cheesy Chips Arena?

Come on Sunderland, we are really good, despite lack of regional identity outside the north east,

Come on Sunderland, we are really good, we can score a goal even though our local economy pales in comparison to that up the road, we have a glass centre?

That's the best I could do.

And you lot on here call Sundeland fans classless

Invading the pitch at a pre season friendly at darlo. :D:D:D

Funny how your lot will happily run on the pitch at a place like darlo, when many derbies at the SOL your lot have watched Sunderland fans tak the piss on the pitch and stood there and done nowt :D:D

I absolutley guarantee that your lot will not invade the pitch at Leeds for the same reason they stood there whilst Sunderland fans danced around in front of them celebrating our flukey equaliser.

To be fair I'd pay good money to see you try and invade the pitch at Leeds

FTM

I take it you've never been to a derby at Roker Park?

:lol:

I take it you've never been to a derby at Roker Park?

Course he has man, still got the complimentary crisp packet wedged between his double chin.

There's a lot of fiction there but at the same time I doubt the country regards us as a laughing stock - we had a good season last season and I can imagine between the two most laughter was probably directed at Sunderland during the 5-1 etc etc but they must realise outside of the derby & outside of when they are playing a fans local team - nobody cares about Sunderland to laugh at them. They are the classic yo-yo club and always have been - they've never spent more than 6 years in the same league - nobody takes them seriously enough to laugh at them.

Additional to this people are aware that when the wheels are in motion Newcastle have the infrastructure and fanbase to seriously threaten as illustrated by many of our years in the premier league and our European adventures.

Sunderland will never really understand they are basically a Bolton or a Wigan etc etc - even in our lowest ebb i.e under Ashley, we still seem to be making the better signings and getting bigger crowds making more money from the league, being on TV more.

There's a lot of fiction there but at the same time I doubt the country regards us as a laughing stock - we had a good season last season and I can imagine between the two most laughter was probably directed at Sunderland during the 5-1 etc etc but they must realise outside of the derby & outside of when they are playing a fans local team - nobody cares about Sunderland to laugh at them. They are the classic yo-yo club and always have been - they've never spent more than 6 years in the same league - nobody takes them seriously enough to laugh at them.

Additional to this people are aware that when the wheels are in motion Newcastle have the infrastructure and fanbase to seriously threaten as illustrated by many of our years in the premier league and our European adventures.

Sunderland will never really understand they are basically a Bolton or a Wigan etc etc - even in our lowest ebb i.e under Ashley, we still seem to be making the better signings and getting bigger crowds making more money from the league, being on TV more.

Didn't they spend about 70 consecutive years in the top flight before they were relegated in the 60s?

Canny sad how many of them have sigs (and even usernames) which refer to us mind.

Edited by alex

Sorry premier league or it might have been since the 60's - anyway it was a mackem that was telling me.

1992 etc etc

That sounds more like it. Had a check and it was 1890-1958 in the top flight, 68 years or 57 seasons (because of both the World Wars). I wouldn't back against us getting relegated before them as things stand like so the yo-yo club jibe doesn't carry the weight it once did :lol:

Edited by alex

To be fair there's a few of their more sensible lot who'll regularly come out and say they think the crowd thing is a daft argument and both clubs have a support to be proud of given the circumstances.

Which is the thing I'd say too if I was a Mackem. :lol:

Sorry premier league or it might have been since the 60's - anyway it was a mackem that was telling me.

1992 etc etc

That sounds more like it. Had a check and it was 1890-1958 in the top flight, 68 years or 57 seasons (because of both the World Wars). I wouldn't back against us getting relegated before them as things stand like so the yo-yo club jibe doesn't carry the weight it once did :lol:

Yeh but if we get relegated we wont come back up for a while. :D

1992 etc etc

Yeh but if we get relegated we wont come back up for a while. :D

:D

17th July 2011, 08:38 AM #116

safcrhys

Central Defender

Re: List of everything NUFC & their fans have done to earn their laughing stock name

I was looking on one of their forums the other day and they were having a go at Ashley's spending record. Apparently it wasn't good enough for, and I quote: "One of the biggest clubs in the world".

I couldn't stop laughing, where do they get this shite? They actually think they're on a par with the likes of Madrid, Munich, Milan and Manchester United, which makes it all the more funny.

1891/92, 1892/93, 1894/95, 1901/02, 1912/13, 1935/36

Read more: http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.ph...2#ixzz1SZCsBaSS

I wonder who this could be?

They actually think they're on a par with the likes of Madrid, Munich, Milan and Manchester United, which makes it all the more funny.

Who has ever said that? :lol:

Typical mackem ''mag at work'' style posting where they make a claim against us that they could never normally substantiate so they attribute it to ''they'' effectively nobody.

They really are like children telling ghost stories.

3 letters, 2 meanings, 1 religion

Shut up you fucking mug. 1 religion. If Sunderland was a true religion, you wouldn't be jealous of Newcastle. I don't see any muslims being jealous of christians and vice versa.

17th July 2011, 08:38 AM #116

safcrhys

Central Defender

Re: List of everything NUFC & their fans have done to earn their laughing stock name

I was looking on one of their forums the other day and they were having a go at Ashley's spending record. Apparently it wasn't good enough for, and I quote: "One of the biggest clubs in the world".

I couldn't stop laughing, where do they get this shite? They actually think they're on a par with the likes of Madrid, Munich, Milan and Manchester United, which makes it all the more funny.

1891/92, 1892/93, 1894/95, 1901/02, 1912/13, 1935/36

Read more: http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.ph...2#ixzz1SZCsBaSS

I wonder who this could be?

What was he doing, going through the M's?

Aye he missed out Munderland and Marcelona by the look of it.

Proper forgets the AC/Real/Bayerns out of it for alliteration purposes, it's like he's just some fifa fan who plays online with a few teams, thinks they're 5 star so thus top dogs, and takes their short names on fifa as their real team names.

Invading the pitch at a pre season friendly at darlo. :lol::D:D

Funny how your lot will happily run on the pitch at a place like darlo, when many derbies at the SOL your lot have watched Sunderland fans tak the piss on the pitch and stood there and done nowt :D:D

I absolutley guarantee that your lot will not invade the pitch at Leeds for the same reason they stood there whilst Sunderland fans danced around in front of them celebrating our flukey equaliser.

FTM

you lot still swimming? :D

come on big boy how many times you been in our end and let yourself be known.

Next time you are on your mam's tit ask her how we have terrorised you since god knows when?

Ask did we really have our own section over Joker Park when you played Gillingham?

Invading the pitch at a pre season friendly at darlo. :lol::D:D

FTM

you lot still swimming? :D

come on big boy how many times you been in our end and let yourself be known.

Next time you are on your mam's tit ask her how we have terrorised you since god knows when?

Ask did we really have our own section over Joker Park when you played Gillingham?

I said the other day that he's clearly never been to any derbies at Roker Park. The difference between games up here and down there were immense. If he says otherwise he's a liar.