Darlington Away

Christmas Tree

You must think your a law unto yourselves? Fucking scum.

Sammy's gonna get ya!

I've played against him before and lets just say he was so shite that only Newcastle would try to develop him.

Fucking Mag vermin, fucking hate yee.

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sammy's gonna get ya!

I've played against him before and lets just say he was so shite that only Newcastle would try to develop him.

That being the case why come on this forum and act like a retarded inbred fuckwitt.....unless of course its because you are a retarded inbred fuckwitt

Sammy's gonna get ya!

That being the case why come on this forum and act like a retarded inbred fuckwitt.....unless of course its because you are a retarded inbred fuckwitt

Ironic considering the 500 retarded inbred fuckwits who felt the need to invade a non-league team's pitch last night.

Small time fuckers, how embarrassing.

Sammy's gonna get ya!

Ironic considering the 500 retarded inbred fuckwits who felt the need to invade a non-league team's pitch last night.

Obviously it because you are a thick fuck but no one is actually arguing the point that the pitch invasion was a disgrace. That being the case, point made so go fuck off and shag your mother.

Am I the only one who once thought this Rhys bloke was one of the rare decent SAFC fans on this forum?

Think it's a mixture of material and boredom.

Sammy's gonna get ya!

You know, I cant excuse the actions of the minority of fans last night. It was embarrassing. But dont come here acting all holier than thou soft cock. Dont forget we know the past record of your lot when running on to a pitch is concerned.

As for small time ;) fuck me. You have a sense of humour I'll say that. then again, you have to.

Sammy's gonna get ya!

Who's the cunt from Consett here? Me or yee? I would lay money on you being ugly as fuck.

I actually cant beleive the reaction to this like.

To me it was a mindless bit of banter, run on the pitch after sameobi scored because of a long standing chant from last season. Just because a few younguns were being a tit doesnt mean fuck all, they were younguns out on a friday, cheap tickets, cheap trainfair and cheap drink and wanted to be the new nufc crew. Idiots man.

I actually found it funny.

Sammy's gonna get ya!

Who's the cunt from Consett here? Me or yee? I would lay money on you being ugly as fuck.

A Mag slagging off a place where about 70% of the populace are Mags? Thick.As.Fuck.

02a79fbc332d436f417d820b9366d196.jpg

Funny that because I heard there was quite a few Sunderland fans in the Darlo end...

Also don't forget about the pitch invasions from a lot of your ''fans'' that take place every single time we play at your place, all those lads arrested at central station for causing bother etc etc.

Seriously - you're either on the wind up or an incredibly stupid, stupid hypocrite.

Are you trying to compare the actions of our supporters in one of the biggest games in English football to a shitty little pre-season friendly where your fans showed themselves up yet again? ;)

To you lot its the biggest because thats about as good as it gets for you, as its the only time you see your ground sold out.

Sammy's gonna get ya!

A Mag slagging off a place where about 70% of the populace are Mags? Thick.As.Fuck.

Consett is about 50/50 I reckon.

Sammy's gonna get ya!

The way you act, you're an embarrassment to Sunderland, the North-East and football in general, you personally, not Sunderlands fans, this kind of stuff happens all over the country, I know it happens at many League 2 clubs who's games i've been to, stop acting like you're something special by slagging off 15 year old kids and get the fuck off our board, it's boring. We get it, you don't like us, will you fuck off now? Or does my ultimatum make me "An inbred fuckwit". It'd be funny if it was good banter...

I'm a bit pissed off that we're getting all of the blame. The initial invasion was good natured (agreed, they shouldn't have been on the pitch), but it only turned nasty when a few of their chavs made it across as well and got mingled in. One of their lot was wrestling on the ground with a female steward, and another one (who was clearly visible 'cause of his yellow & black top) ran diagonally from our side all the way back over to the south east corner and seemed to disappear through an exit tunnel only to turn up back in the stand with his mates gesturing ten minutes later.

The fact that we had the whole of one side and that only every other advertising hoarding was blocking the route onto the pitch didn't help when combined with all-day drinking and too few stewards. I feel sorry for them stewards as they've got the mackems and boro coming in the next fortnight too.

Sammy's gonna get ya!

The way you act, you're an embarrassment to Sunderland, the North-East and football in general, you personally, not Sunderlands fans, this kind of stuff happens all over the country, I know it happens at many League 2 clubs who's games i've been to, stop acting like you're something special by slagging off 15 year old kids and get the fuck off our board, it's boring. We get it, you don't like us, will you fuck off now? Or does my ultimatum make me "An inbred fuckwit". It'd be funny if it was good banter...

Cleetoon, I salute thee sir.

A fine post.

Sammy's gonna get ya!

Am I the only one who once thought this Rhys bloke was one of the rare decent SAFC fans on this forum?

One of the better ones, too. They can't help themselves in the end though. They are an oppressed people, bitter as fuck. Ask any Tyne shipyard worker about them then stand well back from the blast.

Edited by Howmanheyman

Sammy's gonna get ya!

One of the better ones, too. They can't help themselves in the end though. They are an oppressed people, bitter as fuck. Ask any Tyne shipyard worker about them then stand well back from the blast.

Me fatha is a life long toon fan. He's not as passionate as me, but probably gets to 5 or 6 games a season, but he loves the club always has. He didn't go from 1970 to 1985, but I rekindled his passion a lot because once I'd been to me first game I used to beg him to take me to every one. So anyway, he's got Newcastle in his heart.

He used to work for Pressie's in the 80's and 90's who were one of Tyneside's biggest employers, and it was absolutely crawling with mackems. He'd always have a bit banter with them. He was a crane driver on the tower cranes, and on the day the toon actually could've won the league had Boro beaten Man Utd, and we'd won he had to work. Anyway he comes down his tower crane, what must've been half way through the second half of Toon v Spurs gets to the bottom this mackem grits his teeth at him "getttin ya mag bastards ye losing 1-0", me dad said he'd never seen anyone with a more evil, frenzied hatred look on their face ever, he still remembers it 15 years later. He naturally wanted to kick fuck out of the cunt, but he's more of a gentleman than me, but it really upset him and it wasn't an isolated incident. It would've been a fantastic thing for Newcastle to win it, but this mackem summed it all up. They're horrible bitter, twisted, scummy, jealous, scumbags. I fuckin hate them, and their true colours ALWAYS come out always.

Remember starting a new job just after the second “2-1” defeat to them. There was about ten of us starting and we had one of them stupid induction things where you go round the room and introduce yourself. I’d been talking to a lad from Easington (I think) before we went in to the room.

Anyway it’s flowing nicely everyone is doing ‘Hello my name is so and so, my interests are football and music etc.’, till it gets to him. He stands and says ‘Hello my name is David and I support the best football team in the world…Sunderland (while gesturing at me) two, one, two one, ha-ha’. It was my turn next and I was just dumb founded ‘Hello my name is Karl and I was worried about making a dick of myself till I saw that’.

Sad Mackem Bastard, if ever there was one.

There's a family gets in the club I sometimes drink in, they all worked in the yards, the brothers, the father, cousins the lot, absolute characters to a man, I'd pay a tenner just to sit there and listen to their craic especially when it comes to Mackems. I've never known anyone to have as much hate for Mackems as these. The Father who's long dead was getting his telly fixed by a kid from Rediffusion when the Fatha calmly says, "Where you from, son?" after hearing the Mackem twang. The kid barely got Sunderland from his lips when the fatha picked the tool box up with one hand, grabbed the lad with the other and said, "nar son, nee Mackems in this hoose" and chucked him out.* Apparently a Geordie would struggle to get work in Wearside but we'd let them work over here, and when their yards went first they flooded the place and didn't play ball with a lot of issues at the time.

*The Mother wasn't a happy bunny when she went to put the telly on for Coronation Street to see the back of the telly still in bits. ;)

Edited by Howmanheyman