Who should be monarch of an independent Scotland?

Irrelevant Nick KP

One that I thought McFaul, SMO, Wacky and Meenzer might have an answer for :D

First you bring up cock-sizes, then you make implications about homosexuality.

Come out of the closet, old chap :)

You know what Nick, you're correct I love a good cock.

Shame you're the biggest one here!

John Smeaton.

"Have you got a message for the terrorists?"

"If ye come tae Glasgow, we'll set about ye"

Good call

If any more extremists are still wanting to rise up and start trouble, know this: We’ll rise right back up against you. New York, Madrid, London, Paisley … we’re all in this together and make no mistake, none of us will hold back from putting the boot in.

:D

John Smeaton.

"Have you got a message for the terrorists?"

"If ye come tae Glasgow, we'll set about ye"

:D:) :)

He did one with Fox News in America, I understand a strong weegie accent perfectly but I doubt the yanks could understaun eh big man. Legend that is John Smeaton.

a0e201f0-99fe-408b-88b7-23282af85693.jpg

Guest alex

Surely it should be Sean Connery. A Scottish nationalist who loves the country so much he lives in the Bahamas. Also used to support Celtic but now supports Rangers despite being from Edinburgh. Not that I'm implying he's a massive fucking bellend or anything.

a0e201f0-99fe-408b-88b7-23282af85693.jpg

Surely those trainers below in that other thread?

Surely it should be Sean Connery. A Scottish nationalist who loves the country so much he lives in the Bahamas. Also used to support Celtic but now supports Rangers despite being from Edinburgh. Not that I'm implying he's a massive fucking bellend or anything.

Just read on his wiki there that he was offered the role of Gandalf in LOTR, along with 15% of the worldwide box office receipts. He knocked it back and missed out on 400m dollars in the process. :D

That had to be particularly hard for a Scotsman to swallow.

Guest alex

Just read on his wiki there that he was offered the role of Gandalf in LOTR, along with 15% of the worldwide box office receipts. He knocked it back and missed out on 400m dollars in the process. :D

That had to be particularly hard for a Scotsman to swallow.

Never knew that but that's hilarious.

Went to Marbella few years ago and his yatcht was in the harbour . Was absolutely amazing .

Didn't get to see his cock though .

Just the man - uneducated, violent, dishonest..................... a true reflection of the country

but would you have allowed him into the UK and give the poor misunderstood dear a council house and 250 quid a week in benefits for life ?

well he did fight for the Queen so I guess you'd let him in?

answer the question

Edit.

No, I would not.

Edited by LeazesMag

tsk tsk - and him a sworn soldier of Her Majesty with active service against the Mau-Mau and other undesirables

its called reality dear boy, reality, we don't want the country going bankrupt can we, whether you [yes you] would like him as a neighbour in your street or not, after all, he's broke no [british] laws has he