What happens when......

Howmanheyman

He's getting tedious, now like.

The same as about 10 other posters starting a thread, unless the title is relatively interesting I think nah fuck that. There's been threads of his with 100 replies and not clicked them once, cos it'll be a waste of time.

17 minutes before this thread appeared, I posted this (not very funny, but harmless) joke. I think Howmanheyman takes things a little too much to heart.

For the record I've a white Geordie Father and a white Northern Irish Mother and think the Chinese language is a practical joke that got out of hand.

Do you like noodles :lol:

Edited by Nick-Kielce-Poland

17 minutes before this thread appeared, I posted this (not very funny, but harmless) joke. I think Howmanheyman takes things a little too much to heart.

For the record I've a white Geordie Father and a white Northern Irish Mother and think the Chinese language is a practical joke that got out of hand.

Wrong man. Isn't it Ayatollah Hermione who munches noodle?

Or maybe you're a bore?

You be the judge.

Wrong man. Isn't it Ayatollah Hermione who munches noodle?

Nee, it's kevinthesillykunt.

Seen from someones post a quote from the Bobby Dazzler himself, "do you like noodles?" Fucking hell, man. :lol: Nick, I'm as Chinese as Kunte fucking Kinte, man! :rolleyes: No, its your Terry Fuckwit threads and numb-nut comments that bore the shit out of everyone. In small doses you'd be more tolerated as an eccentric. Maybe. Not likely, but hey, you get my drift.

I made a tit of myself trying to make poll and ballsed it up! I was a bit embarressed and thought, 'he goes!' expecting a bit of a piss taking session at my expense! ;) Thats the way it goes on here, and I got off canny lightly. Self awareness they call it Nick.

Nick-Kielce-Poland, do you ever think, 'Made a bit of a tit of meself, there, like'? ;)

Howmanheyman, how can I be a tit when we all have breasts? love Nick-Kielce-Poland

Thanks sammynb for your reply on behalf of Nick-Kielce-Poland. I shall go away and ponder your answer. :lol: