Leeds United vs Newcastle United

Jan

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It keeps taking me round in circles and after not letting me confirm 4 tickets it will now only let me buy 2!

Useless cunts.

It keeps taking me round in circles and after not letting me confirm 4 tickets it will now only let me buy 2!

Useless cunts.

Can you not add a family member and buy two for them, sent to your address?

Sorted I just called up in the end. For some reason the site was taking me round in circles for ages and not letting me pay properly - yet across the phone took a minute and they instantly emailed me my receipt.

It was also worth calling to make sure I hadn't ordered about 40 tickets.

WOW! I'm in a time warp tunnel.....I entered this thread in general chat and came out in the Newcastle forum :lol:

I know I am posting on the big boy thread now! :rolleyes:

Other prats in my area finally got their shit together and committed so 6 of us got them ordered last night.

Couple of hour train journey but will be worth it!

Only concern is some of the shadier leeds fans might fancy a bit of aggro at our expense after the darlington bullshite. Could do without another 'embarrassing toon show' tbh.

That being said, besides the 6 of us toon coming up theres another 2 mates that are leeds fans, could really do with smashing them - listening to them moan about leeds and their 'big club' and 'deserve to be in the premier league and could beat any team in there on a day' all fucking season does my nut in.

Course guaranteed if we win it'll be "of course you did, you're a premier team with players like Barton and Ben arfa" daft bastards.

I hate Leeds. Nearly got a right kicking one time down there. I ended up surrounded by a load of them with this kid who was about 14, I was about 22. Anyway, good natured chanting from both fans soon turned nasty when one of the cowards who must've been in his 30's pushed the kid off a table we were standing on, real hard man stuff. Another Goon offered me on, I thought I'm fucked here as I was surrounded by them, I thought I might as well go down with one of them and was about to hoof the Yorkshire bastard in the face as he was a perfect height from my elevated position when the West Yorkshire police came to the rescue, great I thought, until he grabbed my coat from his horse and dragged me 50 yards away before giving me a 'tap' on the back with his truncheon and said 'fuck off you little Geordie cunt'. He probably saved me from a hiding but what a pack of bastards they are. Watch yourselves down there, they will attack someone on their own.

I hate Leeds. Nearly got a right kicking one time down there. I ended up surrounded by a load of them with this kid who was about 14, I was about 22. Anyway, good natured chanting from both fans soon turned nasty when one of the cowards who must've been in his 30's pushed the kid off a table we were standing on, real hard man stuff. Another Goon offered me on, I thought I'm fucked here as I was surrounded by them, I thought I might as well go down with one of them and was about to hoof the Yorkshire bastard in the face as he was a perfect height from my elevated position when the West Yorkshire police came to the rescue, great I thought, until he grabbed my coat from his horse and dragged me 50 yards away before giving me a 'tap' on the back with his truncheon and said 'fuck off you little Geordie cunt'. He probably saved me from a hiding but what a pack of bastards they are. Watch yourselves down there, they will attack someone on their own.

Aye ye reet been to Elland Road loads of times, they're fuck all like us, they'll actively go looking for it. They absolutely hate us as well, probably second behind Man Utd, and are utterly convinced they're at least as a big club and support as we are. Probably the biggest delusion in football.

Good job Leeds wasn't on a Friday night, because it would've been carnage. It's always the same in summer there are far far more offs no one can be arsed to fight in the winter, most the big wars start in summer time.

Jesus, sounds about right from what i've heard about that place.

As i mentioned - im going up with a few lads form the area that are also leeds fans, and well be all together before and after the game - so im fairly sure we shouldnt get all that much grief, but aye i wouldn't be surprised for there to be even worse trouble at elland road than at darlo. And it'll more than likely be those yorkshire cunts that start it off.

Aye ye reet been to Elland Road loads of times, they're fuck all like us, they'll actively go looking for it. They absolutely hate us as well, probably second behind Man Utd, and are utterly convinced they're at least as a big club and support as we are. Probably the biggest delusion in football.

Good job Leeds wasn't on a Friday night, because it would've been carnage. It's always the same in summer there are far far more offs no one can be arsed to fight in the winter, most the big wars start in summer time.

My little tale was from a Good friday night match that Sky arrranged. Both set of fans were completely pissed out their minds. I heard of a few of them roaming the car park handing out a punch here, a dig there to any Geordie unfortunate to be in their path, also heard the same Yorkshire squad approached a couple of vans that parked up but unfortunately for them picked the wrong couple of vans and got kicked all over the car park by some meat heeds from wor neck of the woods.