Leeds United vs Newcastle United

Jan

keeper gave the ball to their striker :o

Your listening to an nufc game

" you're "

so? do you only ever watch / listen to nufc games like ???

i fancied a bit giggle and its serving me well

"So? Do"

No I listen to a lot of games but I wouldn't listen to a Sunderland game, just seems odd how obsessed with nufc some of you are.

who's obsessed like ?

i'm just listenning as i wanted to hear you playing hsit - which you are

if there was a bette rmatch on i'd listen to that but there's nowt else on

i enjoy how its wound you up though bless ya

why are the [few] mackems that come on here such illiterate wankers ?

stop crying man its a messageboard not an english class

I know that, but you're still an illiterate cunt all the same

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:o

never ceases to amaze me what mackems, due to their inferiority complex, get up to

I havnt got an inferiority complex...if i did i would be aiming slightly higher than newcastle united .......like ;)

never ceases to amaze me what mackems, due to their inferiority complex, get up to

I havnt got an inferiority complex...

I've never met a mackem who hasn't secretly wished they came from Newcastle

hahahahahaha you actually believe that dont dont you .....jesus wept !!!!

hahahahahaha you actually believe that dont dont you .....jesus wept !!!!

some of them have told me so

What is the one thing a mackem and a NUFC supporter have in common ?

3-2 final score. So with Tiote, Colo and Enrique we would have won by 8.

This really, it does highlight how light we are defensively. You can kid yourself with young players like Tavernier and Ferguson being good backups, but we need more depth. Tavernier and Simpson both had awful games against championship wingers. And a cb partnership of Williamson/Taylor is just slow and shit, they both made mistakes today and they will continue to do so. Especially Willo has been made to look decent by playing next to Coloccini who is the perfect player to have next to him. I really wish we woulda gone for one proper centreback who's strong in the air. Aswell as someone who could push Simmo onto the bench while being able to cover left back.

3-2 final score. So with Tiote, Colo and Enrique we would have won by 8.

This really, it does highlight how light we are defensively. You can kid yourself with young players like Tavernier and Ferguson being good backups, but we need more depth. Tavernier and Simpson both had awful games against championship wingers. And a cb partnership of Williamson/Taylor is just slow and shit, they both made mistakes today and they will continue to do so. Especially Willo has been made to look decent by playing next to Coloccini who is the perfect player to have next to him. I really wish we woulda gone for one proper centreback who's strong in the air. Aswell as someone who could push Simmo onto the bench while being able to cover left back.

massive difference in where their preseason is. agree about the centre back situation

We've played shite by all accounts, but I don't care, the Allardyce season we beat Celtic 5-1, and beat Juventus and Sampdoria well, then the season started we scraped some results and turned shite. So I don't care how shite we've been pre season it means fuck all, never will do, especially the results. If that was an important cup tie am sure we'd get a result at Leeds all being well. The worrying thing is for me, there's nee new players coming in, Ashley is still keeping hold of the money and that doesn't look like changing, and judging from Barton's latest crack today, the team morale is suffering because they have lots to say about what a bunch of clowns run the club, but are frustrated that they are unable to do so.

Barton's tweet today revealed a lot. It seems most of the playing staff (I won't include Ranger cos that cunt doesn't seem to know what day it is), are equally as pissed off at the complete lack of direction from above. You can't even blame Pardew now, because he'll know we need players, and fucking nothing is happening. Whatever you think of Nolan, I believe him about the lack of honour shown by Llambias towards him over the last six months.

Just got back from the game - will throw my thoughts down quickly before hitting the pubs.

Met a few class lads on the train there, hit the wetherspoons and had a bit of banter with some leeds fans pre-game - no real trouble (though the few hundred fans in the pub chanting the colocinni song when i walked in was a bit overwhelming if not unexpected)

Sammy and Vukic looked decent (though in comparison to some of the players on the pitch it could've just been more effort) - Sammy eventually gave us a wave after 10 minutes of chanting for it xD

Best Looked a lot sharper than any other time i'd seen him, winning balls in the air, chasing balls out to the wing - holding well and setting up some nice efforts on goal - was unlucky nott o score in the final 3rd.

Foster had a shocking game, pretty much put the ball in the net for them twice, can think of one decent save he made from Gradel in the first half but besides that only got called on to pick the ball out his net.

Young un's that got played in defence were very shakey, lots of mixups and bad passes that gave leeds more confidence than they deserved.

Ref was a complete wanker, gave them set pieces for the slightest of things and friendly or not, failed to give more than a warning for a few hacking tackles on our players in the second half! (and the commentator announcing the added time at the end of the first half, then the ref blowing before it had been played, and not even playing the full 90 minutes of the match despite the several minutes of fouls and injury in the 2nd gave a chuckle)

Steven Taylor again was clinical - set up really well from the new lads crosses - got a couple of decent connections before putting it in for our first, seemed to be held back by not having a bit more experience back with him in defence, and Simpson seemed perfectly happy to do his "back off the attacker until we are inside the penalty area" game, which was annoying.

Ba looked a bit sluggish today, would'nt say he couldnt be arsed but he definitely seemed to not be firing on all cylinders.

At the end of the day it was a fairly sloppy match form both sets of players, we played the classier football, but they just took the direct approach and our defence could'n quite handle it. Pretty much every goal came as the result of a goalkeeping fuck up of sorts, and as some leeds fans mentioned after, given 3 more minutes we'd have equalized again, just that type of game. Some promising and good things to take from it though.

Lowlight of the afternoon was walking through the park after the match back to the station, and seeing some young laddie in a newcastle hat chasing after his mates chanting the 'Newcastle, Newcastle, Newcastle' chant. To which a group of 5/6 lads in the park (all at least in their late teens, early twenties) sprinted over and proceeded to Start kicking lumps out of him - laddy got up and scarpered and there werent many toon fans walking that way out so the cunts that did it just did one themselves, but it was bang out of order.

Enjoyable day overall, some good banter, promosing signs on the pitch, lessons learned, and drinking since we left at 8:30 this morning.

Hope everyone else had a top one!.

Just got back from the game - will throw my thoughts down quickly before hitting the pubs.

Met a few class lads on the train there, hit the wetherspoons and had a bit of banter with some leeds fans pre-game - no real trouble (though the few hundred fans in the pub chanting the colocinni song when i walked in was a bit overwhelming if not unexpected)

Sammy and Vukic looked decent (though in comparison to some of the players on the pitch it could've just been more effort) - Sammy eventually gave us a wave after 10 minutes of chanting for it xD

Best Looked a lot sharper than any other time i'd seen him, winning balls in the air, chasing balls out to the wing - holding well and setting up some nice efforts on goal - was unlucky nott o score in the final 3rd.

Foster had a shocking game, pretty much put the ball in the net for them twice, can think of one decent save he made from Gradel in the first half but besides that only got called on to pick the ball out his net.

Young un's that got played in defence were very shakey, lots of mixups and bad passes that gave leeds more confidence than they deserved.

Ref was a complete wanker, gave them set pieces for the slightest of things and friendly or not, failed to give more than a warning for a few hacking tackles on our players in the second half! (and the commentator announcing the added time at the end of the first half, then the ref blowing before it had been played, and not even playing the full 90 minutes of the match despite the several minutes of fouls and injury in the 2nd gave a chuckle)

Steven Taylor again was clinical - set up really well from the new lads crosses - got a couple of decent connections before putting it in for our first, seemed to be held back by not having a bit more experience back with him in defence, and Simpson seemed perfectly happy to do his "back off the attacker until we are inside the penalty area" game, which was annoying.

Ba looked a bit sluggish today, would'nt say he couldnt be arsed but he definitely seemed to not be firing on all cylinders.

At the end of the day it was a fairly sloppy match form both sets of players, we played the classier football, but they just took the direct approach and our defence could'n quite handle it. Pretty much every goal came as the result of a goalkeeping fuck up of sorts, and as some leeds fans mentioned after, given 3 more minutes we'd have equalized again, just that type of game. Some promising and good things to take from it though.

Lowlight of the afternoon was walking through the park after the match back to the station, and seeing some young laddie in a newcastle hat chasing after his mates chanting the 'Newcastle, Newcastle, Newcastle' chant. To which a group of 5/6 lads in the park (all at least in their late teens, early twenties) sprinted over and proceeded to Start kicking lumps out of him - laddy got up and scarpered and there werent many toon fans walking that way out so the cunts that did it just did one themselves, but it was bang out of order.

Enjoyable day overall, some good banter, promosing signs on the pitch, lessons learned, and drinking since we left at 8:30 this morning.

:razz:

You don't even look like Coloccini. Simon Weston looks as much like Colo as yee dee.

:razz:

You don't even look like Coloccini. Simon Weston looks as much like Colo as yee dee.

I know! To be fair me hair is a fair bit longer and curlier than in that pic - so i guess if people only need the 'curly hair = coloccini' to go on, then I can understand it, but facially i divvn't look argentinian at all! :lol:

I'd rather come from Helmand Province

Home from home tbh.