Leeds United vs Newcastle United

Jan

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate Leeds. Nearly got a right kicking one time down there. I ended up surrounded by a load of them with this kid who was about 14, I was about 22. Anyway, good natured chanting from both fans soon turned nasty when one of the cowards who must've been in his 30's pushed the kid off a table we were standing on, real hard man stuff. Another Goon offered me on, I thought I'm fucked here as I was surrounded by them, I thought I might as well go down with one of them and was about to hoof the Yorkshire bastard in the face as he was a perfect height from my elevated position when the West Yorkshire police came to the rescue, great I thought, until he grabbed my coat from his horse and dragged me 50 yards away before giving me a 'tap' on the back with his truncheon and said 'fuck off you little Geordie cunt'. He probably saved me from a hiding but what a pack of bastards they are. Watch yourselves down there, they will attack someone on their own.

Aye ye reet been to Elland Road loads of times, they're fuck all like us, they'll actively go looking for it. They absolutely hate us as well, probably second behind Man Utd, and are utterly convinced they're at least as a big club and support as we are. Probably the biggest delusion in football.

Good job Leeds wasn't on a Friday night, because it would've been carnage. It's always the same in summer there are far far more offs no one can be arsed to fight in the winter, most the big wars start in summer time.

Always found yous to be very very very similar supporters...the whole bigger than you are arrogant type (at least they achieved stuff lol)

And i dont think they hate newcastle more than Sunderland (or is that more self importance tripe ??)

I hate Leeds. Nearly got a right kicking one time down there. I ended up surrounded by a load of them with this kid who was about 14, I was about 22. Anyway, good natured chanting from both fans soon turned nasty when one of the cowards who must've been in his 30's pushed the kid off a table we were standing on, real hard man stuff. Another Goon offered me on, I thought I'm fucked here as I was surrounded by them, I thought I might as well go down with one of them and was about to hoof the Yorkshire bastard in the face as he was a perfect height from my elevated position when the West Yorkshire police came to the rescue, great I thought, until he grabbed my coat from his horse and dragged me 50 yards away before giving me a 'tap' on the back with his truncheon and said 'fuck off you little Geordie cunt'. He probably saved me from a hiding but what a pack of bastards they are. Watch yourselves down there, they will attack someone on their own.

Aye ye reet been to Elland Road loads of times, they're fuck all like us, they'll actively go looking for it. They absolutely hate us as well, probably second behind Man Utd, and are utterly convinced they're at least as a big club and support as we are. Probably the biggest delusion in football.

Good job Leeds wasn't on a Friday night, because it would've been carnage. It's always the same in summer there are far far more offs no one can be arsed to fight in the winter, most the big wars start in summer time.

Always found yous to be very very very similar supporters...the whole bigger than you are arrogant type (at least they achieved stuff lol)

And i dont think they hate newcastle more than Sunderland (or is that more self importance tripe ??)

"lol" They've achieved almost half of what we have over our history you mackem scruff. Of course they hate Newcastle more than Sunderland :o you don't register on their radar or anyone elses for that matter.

I can see there being trouble again here and the media having a field day about us. 2 daft teams to play in friendlys iyam

Not ganna happen at 2pm on a Sunday afternoon. 745 on a Friday night would've been a mainstory on Trevor McDonald job.

"lol" They've achieved almost half of what we have over our history you mackem scruff. Of course they hate Newcastle more than Sunderland :o you don't register on their radar or anyone elses for that matter.

;)

It's true though, outside of your shit hole and Newcastle who the fuck even acknowledges Sunderland? :o

Who are Sunderland?

Atletic club bilbao !!!!! ;)

The craic about them wearing red and white because they founded by a mackem is a myth, isn't it?

;)

Why do that. In our lifetimes no club being relegated has had ANYWHERE near as much hatred and ridicule directed towards them on a national basis as Newcastle that day at Villa Park. Am proud we're hated because it shows you exist. Next time you go down you'll trundle off without a murmur, the odd "they did well to stay up for eight seasons" because no one cares, and the thing that must really hurt you the most if you have a clue that is, is that you know for a fact this whole paragraph is all true.

I can't help but laugh at the myth that Leeds have ''achieved'' stuff.

Fair enough they had their golden period in the 70's but they've still won fuck all, got small crowds and their most notable event recently was getting relegated to league one.

;)

Why do that. In our lifetimes no club being relegated has had ANYWHERE near as much hatred and ridicule directed towards them on a national basis as Newcastle that day at Villa Park. Am proud we're hated because it shows you exist. Next time you go down you'll trundle off without a murmur, the odd "they did well to stay up for eight seasons" because no one cares, and the thing that must really hurt you the most if you have a clue that is, is that you know for a fact this whole paragraph is all true.

The queston that you need to ask though is why ??? Why was there so much joy at the jordie boys being relagated ??? was it the plain and simple fact that the whinging and boycoutting made the club a laughing stock ?? newcastle are a big club just like Sunderland but we have more class ....fact !!!!

;)

The queston that you need to ask though is why ??? Why was there so much joy at the jordie boys being relagated ??? was it the plain and simple fact that the whinging and boycoutting made the club a laughing stock ?? newcastle are a big club just like Sunderland but we have more class ....fact !!!!

More class. Half your female population piss on gravestones. Sunderland a big club ;) fuckin hell. Your trip to the Algarve for a friendly cup in a 3,500 stadium in 2009 was probably, nar definitely your biggest European adventure since 1973. I think that says it all.

How do you work this out? Seriously man. :o

;)

I love this idea that Sunderland have class, can you explain this to me please? Obviously having put "fact" at the end means it's definitely true but I just want to know about this class thing.

To be honest, I thought to you lot class was just that thing you never went to so I am quite interested that you seem to have evolved enough to use this word in more than one context.

Beating you lot 5-1 was class :o

That was a good day for you lot .....phoneboxes all over the bigmarket breatherd a sigh of relief !!!! although a couple of weeks later against bolton i heard they wernt so lucky ;)

Beating you lot 5-1 was class :o

That was a good day for you lot .....phoneboxes all over the bigmarket breatherd a sigh of relief !!!! although a couple of weeks later against bolton i heard they wernt so lucky ;)

Almost feel sorry for you after that attempt at a comeback.

Edited by alex