Leeds United vs Newcastle United

Jan

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like the look of Ba, Cabaye and Barton. The rest have been pretty shite. Taylor does add a dimension to our corners though.

are you watching it?

how dour are these commentators on't radio man ?!

'kinell - they'd send a glass eye

They need the Columbus Crew commentator.

Missed him but read about it - he sounded a good laugh - unlike these Tetley-slurping ballbags.

I like the look of Ba, Cabaye and Barton. The rest have been pretty shite. Taylor does add a dimension to our corners though.

cos he is a cheating horrible lanky piece of shite ?

cos he is a cheating horrible lanky piece of shite ?

piece of shite I dont disagree with but where the fuck have the rest come from? other than being a sunderland fan

A Slovenian wonderkid who has been billed as the next Lionel Messi. Scored 45 goals in 18 games in the reserves last season. Also scored one of the top 5 goals of ALL TIME in a friendly against Columbus Crew.

A Slovenian wonderkid who has been billed as the next Lionel Messi. Scored 45 goals in 18 games in the reserves last season. Also scored one of the top 5 goals of ALL TIME in a friendly against Columbus Crew.

Smashing, does he have the world wide famous numba 9 short ???

who's obsessed like ?

Well I'd say whomever goes on their oppositions board to type the following, is showing signs of obsession... or jealousy at least.

i'm just listenning as i wanted to hear you playing hsit - which you are

if there was a bette rmatch on i'd listen to that but there's nowt else on

i enjoy how its wound you up though bless ya

By the by? Most god awful spelling I've seen in years.

re: the result, I couldn't care less. Glad the boys got a decent run out against a competitive team without picking up any injuries

Edited by The Fish

who's obsessed like ?

Well I'd say whomever goes on their oppositions board to type the following, is showing signs of obsession... or jealousy at least.

i'm just listenning as i wanted to hear you playing hsit - which you are

if there was a bette rmatch on i'd listen to that but there's nowt else on

i enjoy how its wound you up though bless ya

By the by? Most god awful spelling I've seen in years.

re: the result, I couldn't care less. Glad the boys got a decent run out against a competitive team without picking up any injuries

Thats exactly what friendlies are for. We have had a dissapointing pre season result wise but its all about the run out and avoiding injuries (unlike that poor lad at bolton yesterday) !! HAWAY THE LADS !!!!