The three legends

How many still listen to this shite?

I put it on in the car last night whilst our lass was shopping, and it remined me of why I stopped listening.

Micky Horseshite does not have a clue about Sunderland, and sits there like a mute whilst Bernie and Superdrunk walk all owa him, and every time a lass calls its border line sexual harrasment.

Slaven is probably the best one out of the lot, but Superdrunk is a total drunken knobhead. The bow legged twat never has anything positive to say about Sunderland. You could feel the bitterness with every one of his slurred words. Heres some of his drivel from last night

He would not have Defoe at Newcastle :D

No Man Utd players have done well after leaving Man U

David Beckham was shite after he left Man Utd

Sunderland is going backwards with these signings

Also Micky Horsehite said

Ji Dong Won was 1 million from Japan :)

How do these people have jobs on the radio?

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

None of them have a clue like.

Given they get paid to talk about their respective clubs they don't even have a handle on any old shite from the Chron, Echo, Gazette even.

They just fuck about poking each other's anus' with twigs and chortling about Facebook ffs .

I must admit, Supermac is an idiot. Great player but the shite he spits out night after night is laughable. Slaven's on a wing and a prayer with every comment he makes. It used to be 'Gayatzeeey' and Slaven against Supermac but now it's Slaven and Supermac against Horseshite.

The whole show needs a shake up. It'd be a better, more grounded show with new blood. The esteem the current crop hold themselves in is hilarious.

Supermac was a great player but his patter fuckin' lifts.

Hey what about that Makem lass that phoned towards end of last season ?!

Could hear her kids bawling in background while she drawled on - clearly on the Tamazzies .

Was funny but cannt tragic at same time tbh.

She still going/alive ?

How many still listen to this shite?

I put it on in the car last night whilst our lass was shopping, and it remined me of why I stopped listening.

Micky Horseshite does not have a clue about Sunderland, and sits there like a mute whilst Bernie and Superdrunk walk all owa him, and every time a lass calls its border line sexual harrasment.

Slaven is probably the best one out of the lot, but Superdrunk is a total drunken knobhead. The bow legged twat never has anything positive to say about Sunderland. You could feel the bitterness with every one of his slurred words. Heres some of his drivel from last night

He would not have Defoe at Newcastle :D

No Man Utd players have done well after leaving Man U

David Beckham was shite after he left Man Utd

Sunderland is going backwards with these signings

Also Micky Horsehite said

Ji Dong Won was 1 million from Japan :)

How do these people have jobs on the radio?

Slaven is a prick, mackems look up to NUFC, and smoggies look up to NUFC and you lot - and why people engage in responding seriously to what you post - as well as a few others including that Polish idiot - is a mystery to me.

Could hear her kids bawling in background while she drawled on - clearly on the Tamazzies .

She still going/alive ?

I have heard about her. Horseshite will of been in his element touching himself

She still going/alive ?

I have heard about her. Horseshite will of been in his element touching himself

Probably mermed all over the control desk, the baldy little freak of nature that he is .

Slaven is a prick, mackems look up to NUFC, and smoggies look up to NUFC and you lot - and why people engage in responding seriously to what you post - as well as a few others including that Polish idiot - is a mystery to me.

:D:):):):)

jesus christ

Newcastle is the commercial, industrial and footballing/sporting capital of the NorthEast, by far, and you know it.

Nobody outside the UK has barely even heard of sunderland, and those that have think - correctly - it is a small town near Newcastle, as do the majority of the UK.

Newcastle is the commercial, industrial and footballing/sporting capital of the NorthEast, by far, and you know it.

Nobody outside the UK has barely even heard of sunderland, and those that have think - correctly - it is a small town near Newcastle, as do the majority of the UK.

Small town with almost the same population eh? :D

People like you are the reason we call mags 'deluded'

There is very little between our clubs in terms of size, history, fanbase.

Sunderland fans like newcastle fans come from generations of hard working, working class families (miners, shipbuilders)

newcastle is the nicer of the two cities. No doubt about it. But to say that Newcastle is the industrial capital of the north east is fukin laughable.

In my honest opinion people from Sunderland are generally more polite, more friendly and more down to earth than people from newcastle

:D:):):):)

jesus christ

Connor Wickham's agent: "Come on, Connor, pack yer bag, I've got the flights booked; we're off to Newcastle."

Wickham (like the excited noise Seb Vettel makes over his car radio when he's won a race): "Whooohoooooooo. YES. YES. YES. Wooooooooooo. Bring it on!"

Wickham's agent: "Err, sorry, Connor, it's the nearest airport - you'll be signing for, er, sunderland."

Wickham: "Oh."

Sunderland fans like newcastle fans come from generations of hard working, working class families (miners, shipbuilders)

newcastle is the nicer of the two cities. No doubt about it. But to say that Newcastle is the industrial capital of the north east is fukin laughable.

In my honest opinion people from Sunderland are generally more polite, more friendly and more down to earth than people from newcastle

Yes but once you visited greggs and taken in the pasties, what is there to do in Sunderland?

There's a few awful looking bars and that Mos Eisely style market, a glass centre and that's about it.

If you asked a selection of UK/Foreign tourists which city they would prefer I would probably bet 95% would say Newcastle.

Small town with almost the same population eh? :)

Are they fuck. :D I worked in Hendon and now North Hylton and pop over to Southwick to bank. If by Polite, friendly and down to earth you mean scruffy, impolite and backward aye :)

Are you trying to kid us or yourself? Bunch of Mackems drink in the same pub as me and they are the biggest load of cockmunchers I've ever had the misfortune of being stuck in a room with, constantly just being obnoxious and abusive for the sake of it. You may be a good bloke so don't take this as a personal attack but from my experience I cannot agree with you.

:rolleyes::D:D:D:D

jesus christ

:D :D :jesuswept:

:rolleyes::D:D:D:D

jesus christ

Small, dismal town near Newcastle LM. Get it right.