Nile Ranger

henda11

Pleased with this if true.

If we can get about 1.5mil for him then I'd be happy to let him go permanently. He's on a 5 year deal on apx 20kpw so that cuts the bill by 5.2mil which could be used better on a new recruit.

I wouldnt sell for any less though, then a loan deal for a fee of around 250k would be ideal.

Now for Lovenkrands and Xisco out as well. I'd keep Best and Shola, promote Airey and with a quality new striker along with Ba and Ben Arfa we should be sitting pretty decent up front.

I expect Nile's looking forward to going up and down the Golden Mile with his gangsta posse in a tram, in his Kiss-me-Kwik hat and waving a replica gun. Before a bit of housey with the OAPs or some slot machine action at the pier.

Livin' the Dream brraaaaaaaaaap!

Xisco must be up there with our worst signings ever. Nice one Dennis.

How can you blame Dennis, everyone knows the manager signs the players he wants!!!!

But don't worry Deano has his sale out of the club down at 5m, so that should pay for a few more light bulbs and wages.

btw all those club employees that were let go when we were relegated, have they been replaced/re-employed since our retun to the top flight?

But don't worry Deano has his sale out of the club down at 5m, so that should pay for a few more light bulbs and wages.

That made me laugh :D

Xisco and Nacho Gonzalez. Strange deals, never satisfactorily explained. I assume someone did well out of it :)

Xisco and Nacho Gonzalez. Strange deals, never satisfactorily explained. I assume someone did well out of it :)

I also want to know what Ashley did with the money from the transfer of Santiago Muñez & Gavin Harris to Madrid - the cheap cunt that he is!

;-)

I also want to know what Ashley did with the money from the transfer of Santiago Muñez & Gavin Harris to Madrid - the cheap cunt that he is!

:) no wonder we're short of strikers if we're selling the fictional ones too !

Munez was part of the deal that brought Owen to the club, Harris had already gone by then as well, so that was down to Shepherd not Ashley. Don't you know ANYTHING about the club?

Munez was part of the deal that brought Owen to the club, Harris had already gone by then as well, so that was down to Shepherd not Ashley. Don't you know ANYTHING about the club?

As the fat cunt in the background said 0:37

:)

That made me laugh :)

I'll not have a word said against Freddy Shepherd, he was the best chairman ever. Much better than your man Mike and his "plan". Or something :D

From the Mail:

Newcastle striker Nile Ranger’s proposed move to Blackpool has broken down after he failed to agree personal terms.

The Championship club had a £1.5m offer accepted and Ranger, 20, was open to the move. He started just one league game for Newcastle last season.

Manager Alan Pardew is continuing his own search for a striker and Ranger or Leon Best could be used as makeweights with Reading’s £10m-rated Shane Long, 24, a target.

They have also been linked with Saint-Etienne midfielder Blaise Matuidi, 24, but he has said he wants to stay in France.

West Ham linked today according Hammer at work.

He'd do well in the CC and maybe its what he needs. For that reason a loan would be a good option but i just think the boys a tit and doesnt have the hunger or dedication required to make it at the top and for that reason alone....a permanent deal has to be priority.

I'd be surprised if he ended up there because a bloke I know went to a talk-in with Kevin Nolan a few month ago and according to him Ranger is an absolute knacker.

Just to distance myself from it, the Hammer has yet to provide a source more substantial than his brother...

Well you'd expect Nolan to advise XXL Sam re: the player, that's all I was thinking.